Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    I haven't been posting simply based on the fact that between school, work, and an internship, I just don't have the time. But, I can find an hour in my week for the following: one idea I have is we could do a weekly podcast. I'm a radio broadcasting student about to go into the field, and if I can get a roundtable down to do a podcast with me, I'll host it. If you have protools and the time to produce it, I'm down. That's the best I can come up with. If people can come up with a system to get everyone together, and I'm talking about a handful of people(4-5 people), I'll gladly host and give my opinions.

https://soundcloud.com/jesse-g-88603...ssemediaminute

A clip if anyone is interested.
    Last edited by Halladay; 03-20-2017 at 01:23 AM.

That sounds like an awesome idea.
    I'm all for helping but I just don't have enough knowledge about the entire NHL.
    I follow the Rangers and the Atlantic division closely, but am somewhat clue less outside of that. I know star players but not much else.

Quote Originally Posted by Halladay View Post
    I haven't been posting simply based on the fact that between school, work, and an internship, I just don't have the time. But, I can find an hour in my week for the following: one idea I have is we could do a weekly podcast. I'm a radio broadcasting student about to go into the field, and if I can get a roundtable down to do a podcast with me, I'll host it. If you have protools and the time to produce it, I'm down. That's the best I can come up with. If people can come up with a system to get everyone together, and I'm talking about a handful of people(4-5 people), I'll gladly host and give my opinions.

https://soundcloud.com/jesse-g-88603...ssemediaminute

A clip if anyone is interested.
    Pitched this idea a few pages back but no one else seemed interested. I think a weekly podcast would be great, even if it was to talk about major stories from the previous week or specific teams/divisions, rivalries. Maybe do it before the Wednesday Night Rivalry to help get more people in the GDT

Come Join Us In The NHL Forum

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    That sounds like an awesome idea.
    I'm all for helping but I just don't have enough knowledge about the entire NHL.
    I follow the Rangers and the Atlantic division closely, but am somewhat clue less outside of that. I know star players but not much else.
    The beauty of radio and podcasts is that if you don't have much of an opinion or knowledge on a subject or a sports team, you can just sit that part out or ask questions yourself and allow others to fill you and the audience in.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    Pitched this idea a few pages back but no one else seemed interested. I think a weekly podcast would be great, even if it was to talk about major stories from the previous week or specific teams/divisions, rivalries. Maybe do it before the Wednesday Night Rivalry to help get more people in the GDT
    I'm down to do it.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345