Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    1. I don't think I ever responded to the PM regarding the dynasty league, but I am interested. Sorry for not responding.
    2. I am willing to help with game threads and such in the main forum, but I don't really want to commit to anything until after the NFL season is over.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    5.) Grassroots advertising to attract people to join on PSD- potentially sub Reddits, Facebook pages, other social media? Sportsnet.ca is a potential recruiting place.
    So let me get this right, PSD on their own Facebook page hasn't posted anything NHL related in over a year and a half, but they want us to advertise for them? From someone who isn't in those talks with those who run PSD, it appears that PSD doesn't really care about the NHL forum.

There are two sites right now that are flooded with posters during this off-season. The posters are out there on these other forums and I've bumped into quite a few former PSD posters. So I guess my questions is what is PSD doing to attract more posters to the NHL forum besides asking the 10-12 members here to recruit?
    Last edited by OneManIsNoMan; 08-01-2017 at 08:36 AM.

Come Join Us In The NHL Forum

Quote Originally Posted by OneManIsNoMan View Post
    So let me get this right, PSD on their own Facebook page hasn't posted anything NHL related in over a year and a half, but they want us to advertise for them? From someone who isn't in those talks with those who run PSD, it appears that PSD doesn't really care about the NHL forum.

There are two sites right now that are flooded with posters during this off-season. The posters are out there on these other forums and I've bumped into quite a few former PSD posters. So I guess my questions is what is PSD doing to attract more posters to the NHL forum besides asking the 10-12 members here to recruit?
    That was a suggestion that someone made in this thread, I went through and consolidated all of the ideas into one post. I don't have any control over the Facebook, Twitter or the front page. Hypothetically speaking, if the group controlling this site shut down the forums, I wouldn't have anything to do with PSD afterwards. There are folks who work full-time managing that content, along with other sites.

So I'm asking you guys to recruit because you want to grow the NHL section. I want to grow the NHL section, and I'm doing my best to be active in the forum, but eventually someone needs to carry the torch because I have the entire site to look after.

I've posted on the main forum along with others from the Leafs forum I TM but it seems like it's the same handful of guys who only reply to each other on the main forum since it declined. So why bother? I'm all for helping but if each time you post on here and nothing comes of it then whats the point. I'd love to see the main forum rocking. So anyway I can help let me know.

There's a few of us on the Leafs forum that would be happy to help. We're one of the more active forums, save this month.
    Last edited by KingerSox; 08-03-2017 at 11:17 AM.

I am going to be positive and say things will start picking up as the season gets closer and gets started. Truth be told, if you look at all the sports, they all have their dull times where not much is talked about. Football is booming because Training Camps are starting; MLB is going strong here because the season is in full swing and lately, you just had the trade deadline.
    PSD's Muhammad Wilkerson!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ccugrad1 View Post
    I am going to be positive and say things will start picking up as the season gets closer and gets started. Truth be told, if you look at all the sports, they all have their dull times where not much is talked about. Football is booming because Training Camps are starting; MLB is going strong here because the season is in full swing and lately, you just had the trade deadline.
    Hope so, but our entry draft page on the main forum got 17 post lol. During the season wasn't much better as you'd get maybe 1-2 people in a Wednesday Night Rivalry thread for a handful of post.

Come Join Us In The NHL Forum

It is slow season so I gave a lot of time for people to respond to the dynasty league but we have a solid base so far. Should see the ball start rolling on that very soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

New York Rangers - Atlanta Braves - New York Giants - Kobe Bryant

I also wouldn't mind helping with Wednesday rivalry night threads but can't promise every single week.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

We should probably set a rotation for a Wednesday Rivalry Night Thread.

If you are interested in helping out, please let us know. I will participate as well. Redwhiteandblue - you will be in the rotation.

Haters gonna hate

Sounds good. I work nights a lot but Wednesday is generally my night off. Plus it's more of a early day thing which is fine.

2016 NHL Re-Draft
    Vegas Aces

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456