Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Seahawks

3 23.08%
  • Falcons

10 76.92%
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    You actually CAN hit them to the head or neck area, just not FORCEFULLY. That's a bit subjective and kind of on the refs to decide, but I don't remember it being anything too bad (and I can't find a video/gif of it for some reason). But you'll have to forgive me, I see Cam get clubbed in the head weekly by elbows/forearms without so much as even a mention of it being a penalty, my QB can't even draw flags for legit impact hits from helmet-leading defenders, yet Wilson gets that? It's ******** to see incidental contact get called while **** like this goes without penalty in the same game:

https://twitter.com/mattdayii/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw
    QB's barely get swiped by a hand a crossed the helmet and that almost always gets called they don't even grasp the facemask.

I did see the Lion defender have Wilson by the neck but it didn't look that bad to me.

Matt Ryan proves he is the leagues MVP in this one. ATL to win something like 27-20

I feel like if Atlanta can get up 2 scores early then i think they will win this game fairly easily. But if its one of those games where they are allowing Seattle to hang around, sorta like what the Giants did with the Packers, then i could see Seattle winning a close game.

Although GB and Dallas is the top game to watch this weekend, this is a close 2nd. Really excited to see this one.

Philadelphia Eagles New York Yankees Houston Rockets New York Rangers

Quote Originally Posted by PhillyEagle View Post
    Although GB and Dallas is the top game to watch this weekend, this is a close 2nd. Really excited to see this one.
    All the games are good except for the NE/HOU. Just imagine if Carr had not gotten hurt we could have been in store for great matchups across the board.

I for one they just make up for how pitiful last weekends slate ended up being.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by PhillyEagle View Post
    All the games are good except for the NE/HOU. Just imagine if Carr had not gotten hurt we could have been in store for great matchups across the board.

I for one they just make up for how pitiful last weekends slate ended up being.
    Carr is elite like Brady and they would have put on a show!!!

Why we are champions of the World Series!

Ryan is the next Peyton Manning. MVP in the regular season, and a failure in the post season (before anyone jumps me, PM's two victories are the worst and 2nd worst QB Rating of winning QB's in the SB - all time).
    I am not a con artist! I am a businessman! I have a big brain and I'm good at making deals! People are just jealous of my BIG BRAIN! BAD!

Guess who? The future X-Presdent...

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    Ryan is the next Peyton Manning. MVP in the regular season, and a failure in the post season (before anyone jumps me, PM's two victories are the worst and 2nd worst QB Rating of winning QB's in the SB - all time).
    Still a bad comparison since Ryan hasn't played in a conference final yet much less a SB. Have they even won a playoff game with Ryan cause the dirty birds reminds me of the Bengals...they flop in the postseasons.

The only thing he has in common with Peyton is he won the Manning award

Why we are champions of the World Series!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Still a bad comparison since Ryan hasn't played in a conference final yet much less a SB. Have they even won a playoff game with Ryan cause the dirty birds reminds me of the Bengals...they flop in the postseasons.

The only thing he has in common with Peyton is he won the Manning award
    Yes he has, against the 49ers back in like 2012. Honestly it was an impressive performance too, espeically for a choke artist like Ryan.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

34-20 Hotlanta

NFC Divisional Round: #3 Seattle Seahawks at #2 Atlanta Falcons

I got
    Sea 27
    Atl 30
    One More Time

Ryan and Falcons usually choke. So i am guessing more of the same either today or next week. Going with Seahawks today

Quote Originally Posted by bagwell368 View Post
    It is about damn time peyton's teammates help him out after all the years he had to carry them just for his defense and teamto fail him

I still don't personally see why artists always extend the national anthem in their own way. Why not just play it as is without all the extra stuff?

I hope this is the start of a nice playoff run for Atlanta

Philadelphia Eagles New York Yankees Houston Rockets New York Rangers

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast