Pass-Rushers

Cliff Avril - Vic Beasley

Defensive Backs

Richard Sherman - Keanu Neal

Saturday, January 14 at 1:35 PM PT
    TV: CBS

Click For More Stats

Looking forward to this match-up.

Yeah this should be a good game. My guess is Atlanta wins it. I don't see Rawls continuing to run like he did last week. We will see, though.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Yeah this should be a good game. My guess is Atlanta wins it. I don't see Rawls continuing to run like he did last week. We will see, though.
    Atlantas Run D is pretty awful I think, but I just don't think that Seattle will be able to keep up away from home.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    I tend to agree since HFA plays a key part for both teams and without the 12th man, the most passing efficient offense with a formidable run game is looking pretty good now. Can Ryan make it happen in the big games....that is the only question to be answered and if yes, the dirty birds will beat the cheathawks!

Being elite is not easy cause you will be hated on but that's me

Can't wait for this one. Atlanta has been performing at a very high level after getting punked by Philly. Seattle just doesn't have that edge anymore. Could this be Matty Ice coming out party? Game isn't in Seattle so the refs shouldn't be a factor. I see Julio going off.

Falcons by 10.

Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

I kind of like being the underdog.

It may sound weird but i don't like when my team is favored because i feel like they will be unprepared thinking they got the game in the bag.
    Last edited by NateyB24; 01-10-2017 at 12:12 PM.

I got to go with Atlanta. They are the good team nobody talks about, except when somebody points out how they're never talked about. Seattle is overrated, even before Earl Thomas got injured. The Falcons have been running the ball like the Cowboys and passing it like the Patriots and Packers. The red and black will not only win this game, they will win the NFC title.

Will be a really close game IMO because Seattle will be able to exploit Atlanta's terrible defense, specifically their run defense. Expect to see the Seahawks have success on the ground again and convert on multiple 3rd downs, keeping Matt Ryan on the sideline. Ryan however, should have a field day against Seattle's suddenly bad pass defense without Earl Thomas. Because of this I see both teams putting up points but I believe the Falcons will ultimately prevail.

The Seahawks just aren't the same team as they've been 2012-2015. Beast Mode is gone and the defense isn't what it was. They started showing cracks even last year and they should have lost to Minnesota in the Wild Card last season. They managed to win however and played Carolina tough. Ultimately the Seahawks honestly haven't been the same team since that heartbreaking Super Bowl loss, and I can't see them getting by the Falcons here. As bad as Atlanta's defense is, Seattle has even more holes than they do. Seattle has no O-Line, something they will have to address in the offseason, their pass defense is suspect, and throughout the season their rushing game hasn't been there (though it will be against Atlanta).

All in all I see this to be a high scoring affair with Seattle actually holding the ball longer than Atlanta. I just believe Seattle won't be able to keep up with the Falcons in a shootout, and I believe this could get to that.

Falcons 41 Seahawks 33

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    I got to go with Atlanta. They are the good team nobody talks about, except when somebody points out how they're never talked about. Seattle is overrated, even before Earl Thomas got injured. The Falcons have been running the ball like the Cowboys and passing it like the Patriots and Packers. The red and black will not only win this game, they will win the NFC title.
    The defense has been fine even without Earl its the offense that has looked terrible.

SPOILER, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT IT RUINED.

28-28 with under 2 minutes to go, 3rd and 10 Ryan throws deep to Julio when Julio gets pulled down, no flag. Punt. From their own 25, Seattle throws three incomplete passes, 4th down is just short but a flag is thrown because an Atlanta defender sneezed near Wilson (roughing the passer). Last play of the game from the 50, Wilson throws a duck near the 20 yard line, it gets tipped by two defenders towards the endzone, some no named WR with zero career stats jumps up and snags it away from two defenders and catches it between his legs and barely secures control by using his ***. Or some other ******** bs.

Impressed by Seattle's defensive effort against Detroit, and I think people are a little more down on them than they should be, but I'm still going Atlanta.

While the Falcons' defense isn't anything worth writing home about, I think they can expose Seattle's OL pretty easily. Beasley should beast, and if he does, that might be enough. The Seattle offense isn't nearly as good on the road as they are at home, so I think this being in ATL does matter a good deal.

I think people got carried away bashing this defense when Thomas went down...but still, Atlanta is going to get theirs like they always do, and I just don't trust the fickle Seattle offense to get it done.
    this my sig

Im taking the Seahawks in this one by 10. Like last week this will be a close game until the 4th quarter bbut Hawks will prevail. If the Falcons do end up winning this game, I see them going to the superbowl and beating the Cowboys/Packers in NFC championship.
    Seattle Seahawks Seattle Mariners Los Angeles Clippers Anaheim Ducks

KJ Wright

Tweet me @Spencerrw3
    Go Hawks

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    SPOILER, DON'T READ IF YOU DON'T WANT IT RUINED.

28-28 with under 2 minutes to go, 3rd and 10 Ryan throws deep to Julio when Julio gets pulled down, no flag. Punt. From their own 25, Seattle throws three incomplete passes, 4th down is just short but a flag is thrown because an Atlanta defender sneezed near Wilson (roughing the passer). Last play of the game from the 50, Wilson throws a duck near the 20 yard line, it gets tipped by two defenders towards the endzone, some no named WR with zero career stats jumps up and snags it away from two defenders and catches it between his legs and barely secures control by using his ***. Or some other ******** bs.
    Can't hit a QB in the head or neck area by rule although i am surprised Stafford didn't get a flag when he was thrown down by Bennett and Clark.

Quote Originally Posted by NateyB24 View Post
    Can't hit a QB in the head or neck area by rule although i am surprised Stafford didn't get a flag when he was thrown down by Bennett and Clark.
    You actually CAN hit them to the head or neck area, just not FORCEFULLY. That's a bit subjective and kind of on the refs to decide, but I don't remember it being anything too bad (and I can't find a video/gif of it for some reason). But you'll have to forgive me, I see Cam get clubbed in the head weekly by elbows/forearms without so much as even a mention of it being a penalty, my QB can't even draw flags for legit impact hits from helmet-leading defenders, yet Wilson gets that? It's ******** to see incidental contact get called while **** like this goes without penalty in the same game:

https://twitter.com/mattdayii/status...rc=twsrc%5Etfw

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast