Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 98
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Rose has never done anything like this before in his career regarding a team and just leaving out of nowhere ( please no knee jokes )

    Idk what could have happened to make him leave in the heat of the moment like this and prob wasn't thinking clearly .


    Not gonna sit up here act like he still isn't a person and that he can't make mistakes . This isn't the first time a person has dropped everything to go handle a serious family matter and forget to handle other prior events first .


    That said that's if the reports come out and something the rumors are true about a family issue. I won't be corny and call him names
    how many times do you think someone in the Knick organization tried to reach him directly, through his agent, or through anyone else they know that might been able to get through to Rose?
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    3,015
    Rose/Melo/1st for Rondo/Butler/Gibson

    Rondo
    Lee
    Butler
    Porzingis
    Noah

    Rose
    Wade
    Anthony
    Mirotic
    Lopez

    Give the players what they want !

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400

    Derrick Rose no shows game

    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    how many times do you think someone in the Knick organization tried to reach him directly, through his agent, or through anyone else they know that might been able to get through to Rose?
    I really don't know, Woj said it's unclear if the Knicks reached him or kept trying during the day noah didn't get to him till after the game last night .


    It's weird seeing he was at their shoot around.

    Only way people will ease up if it comes out something horrible happen or if he's conflicted on retiring but I would never hope something seriously happen to his family regardless. Idk is just an odd situation because even tho rose is odd himself he's never done something like this or had head coach issues .



    Re Derrick Rose: Sources tell ESPN he left w/out permission but has subsequently been in touch with team officials.

    https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/...72881781477376
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-10-2017 at 09:33 AM.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400
    Derrick Rose has sent text messages to friends reiterating that he is OK, league sources told @TheVertical. Still unclear where he is.


    https://twitter.com/chrismannixys/st...76700158586880

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400
    Joakim Noah spoke to Derrick Rose and says Rose is OK. But Knicks players sound like they went into game really not knowing where Rose was.


    https://twitter.com/notoriousohm/sta...62428451962882

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400
    From earlier: Knicks were so concerned about Rose that they sent a team staffer to his New York City apartment to try and locate him:


    https://twitter.com/ianbegley/status/818781282469576704

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    25,195
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I really don't know, Woj said it's unclear if the Knicks reached him or kept trying during the day noah didn't get to him till after the game last night .


    It's weird seeing he was at their shoot around.

    Only way people will ease up if it comes out something horrible happen or if he's conflicted on retiring but I would never hope something seriously happen to his family regardless. Idk is just an odd situation because even tho rose is odd himself he's never done something like this or had head coach issues .



    Re Derrick Rose: Sources tell ESPN he left w/out permission but has subsequently been in touch with team officials.

    https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/...72881781477376
    they sent someone to to his apartment to look for him. I am sure people were searching for this dude and he was well aware that the team was looking for him. I'm sure it was a serious situation and i feel bad for him b/c of that but you cant no call no show work.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    10,296
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So if i am in a multi billion dollar business and getting paid i can ignore my employers because of a family emergency? can he teleport? did he not have to travel from new york to Chicago? was there not down time for him to send out a ****ing text? i dont give a **** what the issue is or how severe... you send a simple text... he is a dbag... always has been and always will be... and i am not joking when i say how severe this is is irrelevant... we are not in the 1920s.... its takes 2 seconds to send a text to 1 ****ing guy who can relay the message quite easily so there is no excuse.

    -family emergency- sorry... will message you further when i can. Takes an entire 2 seconds to type and send... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN the horror.
    ^^^^^ He's right you know ^^^^^^^

    Prima Donna baby Rose not getting what he wants and pouts like a ****ing baby. I don't buy the family emergency ******** either.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400
    Regarding Rose, told this isn't all of it but that being away from his son more is weighing very heavily on him.


    https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/818834816569372673

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    38,400

    Derrick Rose no shows game

    Makes me wonder if rose thinking about calling a quits, stressful 2016 for anyone.

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    16,269
    Honestly, Rose SHOULD hang it up. He hasn't had the same passion for the game since his 2nd knee injury. He only shows up against big time PGs or other stars/teams. He's been talking about his next big contract going back to BEFORE LAST SEASON. He's made a ton of money already and he's going to be surprised on his market value in the off-season. No team is going to invest long term, big money on him.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    5,854
    Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387:31397045
    Rose/Melo/1st for Rondo/Butler/Gibson

    Rondo
    Lee
    Butler
    Porzingis
    Noah

    Rose
    Wade
    Anthony
    Mirotic
    Lopez

    Give the players what they want !
    Lol so Knicks trade Rose, Melo, and their first for that? Bahaha. No.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    15,641
    Rose shouldve hung it up years ago

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    1,801
    Maybe his son had a graduation day.

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    8,679
    Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Lol so Knicks trade Rose, Melo, and their first for that? Bahaha. No.
    You mean Chicago says Bahaha and hangs up. The only appealing thing in that deal is the pick that likely falls between 10-14, which even adding Melo too makes no sense for the Bulls to give up Butler for, let alone adding in Taj.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •