Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Rose has never done anything like this before in his career regarding a team and just leaving out of nowhere ( please no knee jokes )

Idk what could have happened to make him leave in the heat of the moment like this and prob wasn't thinking clearly .

Not gonna sit up here act like he still isn't a person and that he can't make mistakes . This isn't the first time a person has dropped everything to go handle a serious family matter and forget to handle other prior events first .

That said that's if the reports come out and something the rumors are true about a family issue. I won't be corny and call him names
    how many times do you think someone in the Knick organization tried to reach him directly, through his agent, or through anyone else they know that might been able to get through to Rose?

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Rose/Melo/1st for Rondo/Butler/Gibson

Rondo
    Lee
    Butler
    Porzingis
    Noah

Rose
    Wade
    Anthony
    Mirotic
    Lopez

Give the players what they want !

Derrick Rose no shows game

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    how many times do you think someone in the Knick organization tried to reach him directly, through his agent, or through anyone else they know that might been able to get through to Rose?
    I really don't know, Woj said it's unclear if the Knicks reached him or kept trying during the day noah didn't get to him till after the game last night .

It's weird seeing he was at their shoot around.

Only way people will ease up if it comes out something horrible happen or if he's conflicted on retiring but I would never hope something seriously happen to his family regardless. Idk is just an odd situation because even tho rose is odd himself he's never done something like this or had head coach issues .

Re Derrick Rose: Sources tell ESPN he left w/out permission but has subsequently been in touch with team officials.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/...72881781477376
    Last edited by Stunner; 01-10-2017 at 09:33 AM.

Derrick Rose has sent text messages to friends reiterating that he is OK, league sources told @TheVertical. Still unclear where he is.

https://twitter.com/chrismannixys/st...76700158586880

Joakim Noah spoke to Derrick Rose and says Rose is OK. But Knicks players sound like they went into game really not knowing where Rose was.

https://twitter.com/notoriousohm/sta...62428451962882

From earlier: Knicks were so concerned about Rose that they sent a team staffer to his New York City apartment to try and locate him:

https://twitter.com/ianbegley/status/818781282469576704

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    I really don't know, Woj said it's unclear if the Knicks reached him or kept trying during the day noah didn't get to him till after the game last night .

It's weird seeing he was at their shoot around.

Only way people will ease up if it comes out something horrible happen or if he's conflicted on retiring but I would never hope something seriously happen to his family regardless. Idk is just an odd situation because even tho rose is odd himself he's never done something like this or had head coach issues .

Re Derrick Rose: Sources tell ESPN he left w/out permission but has subsequently been in touch with team officials.

https://twitter.com/ramonashelburne/...72881781477376
    they sent someone to to his apartment to look for him. I am sure people were searching for this dude and he was well aware that the team was looking for him. I'm sure it was a serious situation and i feel bad for him b/c of that but you cant no call no show work.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So if i am in a multi billion dollar business and getting paid i can ignore my employers because of a family emergency? can he teleport? did he not have to travel from new york to Chicago? was there not down time for him to send out a ****ing text? i dont give a **** what the issue is or how severe... you send a simple text... he is a dbag... always has been and always will be... and i am not joking when i say how severe this is is irrelevant... we are not in the 1920s.... its takes 2 seconds to send a text to 1 ****ing guy who can relay the message quite easily so there is no excuse.

-family emergency- sorry... will message you further when i can. Takes an entire 2 seconds to type and send... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN the horror.
    ^^^^^ He's right you know ^^^^^^^

Prima Donna baby Rose not getting what he wants and pouts like a ****ing baby. I don't buy the family emergency ******** either.

Regarding Rose, told this isn't all of it but that being away from his son more is weighing very heavily on him.

https://twitter.com/kcjhoop/status/818834816569372673

Derrick Rose no shows game

Makes me wonder if rose thinking about calling a quits, stressful 2016 for anyone.

Honestly, Rose SHOULD hang it up. He hasn't had the same passion for the game since his 2nd knee injury. He only shows up against big time PGs or other stars/teams. He's been talking about his next big contract going back to BEFORE LAST SEASON. He's made a ton of money already and he's going to be surprised on his market value in the off-season. No team is going to invest long term, big money on him.

Quote Originally Posted by mudvayne387:31397045
    Rose/Melo/1st for Rondo/Butler/Gibson

Rondo
    Lee
    Butler
    Porzingis
    Noah

Rose
    Wade
    Anthony
    Mirotic
    Lopez

Give the players what they want !
    Lol so Knicks trade Rose, Melo, and their first for that? Bahaha. No.

Rose shouldve hung it up years ago

Maybe his son had a graduation day.

Quote Originally Posted by bklynny67 View Post
    Lol so Knicks trade Rose, Melo, and their first for that? Bahaha. No.
    You mean Chicago says Bahaha and hangs up. The only appealing thing in that deal is the pick that likely falls between 10-14, which even adding Melo too makes no sense for the Bulls to give up Butler for, let alone adding in Taj.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast