Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Derrick Rose no shows game

Quote Originally Posted by Crackadalic View Post
    Coach Hoiberg says @JimmyButler was sent home and will not travel with the team to Washington.

So it was Jimmy who kidnap rose huh.
    Is this legit? I'm not seeing it anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Is this legit? I'm not seeing it anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Follow

Chicago BullsVerified account
    ‏@chicagobulls
    Coach Hoiberg says @JimmyButler was sent home and will not travel with the team to Washington.

It's because Butler is sick though so thats why he was sent home. Rose probably found out and wanted to go take care of his former teammate
    Stay Humble

Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 9m9 minutes ago
    There are strong indications that Derrick Rose returned to his hometown of Chicago

"I AM THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFuffcVDKKg
    lol

So it was Jimmy who kidnap rose huh.
    Jimmy was apparently sick AF and a game time decision. Had a HORRIBLE 3 quarters of action (coming off being the best player in the association over the past week) and then they pulled him. Has nothing to do with Rose.

Joakim told reporters he talked to Rose after the game and that he is "fine".

IE Rose is being a little *****.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Jimmy was apparently sick AF and a game time decision. Had a HORRIBLE 3 quarters of action (coming off being the best player in the association over the past week) and then they pulled him. Has nothing to do with Rose.

Joakim told reporters he talked to Rose after the game and that he is "fine".

IE Rose is being a little *****.
    I already knew that. Was clowning in the thread

With rose idk what his problem is who knows. He said he's fine so w/e. He's gone after the season anyway.
    Stay Humble

Quote Originally Posted by B'sCeltsPatsSox View Post
    Frank Isola ‏@FisolaNYDN 9m9 minutes ago
    There are strong indications that Derrick Rose returned to his hometown of Chicago
    Maybe he's ready to hang it up?

Or just an indefinite leave of absence?

I already knew that. Was clowning in the thread

With rose idk what his problem is who knows. He said he's fine so w/e. He's gone after the season anyway.
    Oh Jimmy didn't kidnap Rose? : / Well then **** if I know.

Definitely surprised the Knicks roster is not working out though. I did not see ANY of this turmoil coming. Who could have??@@??@?

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    Oh Jimmy didn't kidnap Rose? : / Well then **** if I know.

Definitely surprised the Knicks roster is not working out though. I did not see ANY of this turmoil coming. Who could have??@@??@?
    Lol, saw an article that said "should the Knicks trade for Bogut and Wes Matthews?" and I couldn't help thinking, that would be the most Knicks move possible. Dysfunctional roster full of broken down vets struggling to make the playoffs? We should go all-in!

Per Ramona Shelburne of ESPN, Rose left without permission to tend to a family matter, but Chris Mannix of The Vertical writes that itís still unclear where he actually is.
    Yeah, such a douche for trying to take care of a family matter.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    He could still alert the team as to what was going on..

Surprising for an impending free agent who expects to really cash out this summer to say the least, though not surprising at all at the same time since it's Derrick Rose.

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post
    So if i am in a multi billion dollar business and getting paid i can ignore my employers because of a family emergency? can he teleport? did he not have to travel from new york to Chicago? was there not down time for him to send out a ****ing text? i dont give a **** what the issue is or how severe... you send a simple text... he is a dbag... always has been and always will be... and i am not joking when i say how severe this is is irrelevant... we are not in the 1920s.... its takes 2 seconds to send a text to 1 ****ing guy who can relay the message quite easily so there is no excuse.

-family emergency- sorry... will message you further when i can. Takes an entire 2 seconds to type and send... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN the horror.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    So if i am in a multi billion dollar business and getting paid i can ignore my employers because of a family emergency? can he teleport? did he not have to travel from new york to Chicago? was there not down time for him to send out a ****ing text? i dont give a **** what the issue is or how severe... you send a simple text... he is a dbag... always has been and always will be... and i am not joking when i say how severe this is is irrelevant... we are not in the 1920s.... its takes 2 seconds to send a text to 1 ****ing guy who can relay the message quite easily so there is no excuse.

-family emergency- sorry... will message you further when i can. Takes an entire 2 seconds to type and send... MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN the horror.
    yeah Rose is in the wrong here. You can't no call, no show. If her was in an accident or something and couldn't call that would be different but you just can't do what he did. The Knicks should suspend him for at least 2 weeks. Anything less and totally castrating your coaching staff and front office.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Rose has never done anything like this before in his career regarding a team and just leaving out of nowhere ( please no knee jokes )

Idk what could have happened to make him leave in the heat of the moment like this and prob wasn't thinking clearly .

Not gonna sit up here act like he still isn't a person and that he can't make mistakes . This isn't the first time a person has dropped everything to go handle a serious family matter and forget to handle other prior events first .

That said that's if the reports come out and something the rumors are true about a family issue. I won't be corny and call him names

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast