22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

10 45.45%
  • Green Bay Packers

12 54.55%
Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Most Cowboys Fans <3 Romo
    Most Cowboys Fans would hate to see Dak get injured but would <3 X20 to see Romo be the one to lead them to the SB
    Cowboys fans are the only fanbase I've ever seen wanting a new QB after their QB had a 30+ TD / 10 INT season. The average Cowboys fan is among the dumbest fans in all of sports, and having to see all the "ride or die We dem boyz yall" fans who've barely watched the last few years come out and act like the Cowboys are their life is annoying. I live in VA and when the Cowboys aren't good the best thing you can say about the fans is that they still claim to be fans rather than jumping to another team.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    GB wine she owes you head. Dallas wins you let her give you head.

Rookies.
    I'll get head regardless...

He's a special kind of special, but that may actually be his most sane post yet (other than the whole stop Zeke again thing).

Every week his favorite team is a different team. Now he's rocking a Cubs sig which means we are now doomed again.
    It's called trolling. He's awful at it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    I'll get head regardless...
    Was the removal of the lower ribs painful?

Was the removal of the lower ribs painful?
    I was just telling Jordy to do it bc it's not a big deal.
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Quote Originally Posted by Dré View Post
    Out of curiosity who have you seen that has been better? He's always had great protection, but even when the pocket breaks down, he's been great at making plays whilst scrambling/adjusting away from the pressure.
    I have never seen anybody better. He can do it all.
    Maybe I'm a homer, but while other guys are extremely impressive...nobody is Aaron Rodgers. There might somebody in the future to change my mind but there is no player past or present that I'd take over him.

The Revenge game I have been wanting from the 2014 season (2015 post season) the "Dez caught it" game! Not gonna lie, that loss still stings. There was still like 4 min left when that happened but still. I would of loved to see how it played out if that play stands

new qb new rb defense is playing better, hoping David Irving continues his ascent and Mo Clairborne gets back to form he was at in the beginning of the season

Lets go Cowboys!!!!!!

First Sim League Title!

I was just telling Jordy to do it bc it's not a big deal.
    But would you say you're able to be elite?

I just heard on the radio , Jordy is eating through a straw

Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    I just heard on the radio , Jordy is eating through a straw
    "[Jordy] brought up when [Michael] Vick hurt his ribs. He wore some kind of kevlar vest." - Aaron Rodgers on Nelson protecting his ribs

I kind of hope he doesn't. Just seems scary.
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

"[Jordy] brought up when [Michael] Vick hurt his ribs. He wore some kind of kevlar vest." - Aaron Rodgers on Nelson protecting his ribs

I kind of hope he doesn't. Just seems scary.
    I seen that.. I personally wouldn't want him to hurt himself even further

Quote Originally Posted by TylerSL View Post
    Tom Brady. Nobody has controlled the outcome of a game more than he has. Brady has complete mastery of the game as he always knows and dictates what the other 21 men on the field does. It's not just throwing the ball, and I've never seen anybody better than Brady.
    I believe that Tom Brady is an excellent QB. But I think that he's generally always been surrounded by talent on both sides of the ball. In the 16 seasons that he's been a starter, New England's only had a defense ranked outside the top 10 three times. They're consistently one of the top defenses year in, year out. By contrast, since 2008 (the year Aaron Rodgers became a starter), Green Bay has only managed a top 10 defense twice. Which means that Rodgers has played alongside middling to bad defenses for a majority of his career.

There's no denying how balanced New England is as a team. They're a well oiled machine that knows how to re-tool when parts begin to wear/break down. Even when they're weak in a particular area one year, they're quite good at fixing the problem the next.

Just take last season, both Brady and Rodgers had horrible pass protection (Rodgers' offensive line was decimated by injuries). But Brady had better wideout depth (Amendola and Edelman in the slot, Gronkowski, et al), whereas Rodgers lost his receivers (including Nelson who missed the whole season). Poor pass protection, lack of receiver depth, middle of the pack defense, and Aaron Rodgers still found a way to be somewhat effective. Find me another QB that can do that.

Quote Originally Posted by manbearchef View Post
    Cowboys fans are the only fanbase I've ever seen wanting a new QB after their QB had a 30+ TD / 10 INT season. The average Cowboys fan is among the dumbest fans in all of sports, and having to see all the "ride or die We dem boyz yall" fans who've barely watched the last few years come out and act like the Cowboys are their life is annoying. I live in VA and when the Cowboys aren't good the best thing you can say about the fans is that they still claim to be fans rather than jumping to another team.
    I don't think that most Cowboys fans don't appreciate what Romo has managed to do in Dallas. I think that it's mostly related to Romo's age, his propensity for injury the last couple of years, and that as much as football is a meritocracy, it is a meritocracy completely based on recency bias. What has Romo done the last two seasons? Not much, because he's been hurt. Dak on the other hand has had the benefit of being healthy, being younger, bigger, and stronger. He's also capable of being molded into the quarterback Garrett, Wilson, and Linehan covet. Romo is who he is. He will never be greater than he already is (if he can even ever stay healthy to be that again). Dak's ceiling is potentially greater because he is only beginning to scratch the surface of what he COULD become. He may never be better than Romo (merely a serviceable starter a la Alex Smith), or he may become truly transcendent. But, either option will be better than what Romo has to offer going forward. Even assuming Romo can stay healthy and recapture some of his magic, how many more years would you realistically give him?

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I have never seen anybody better. He can do it all.
    Maybe I'm a homer, but while other guys are extremely impressive...nobody is Aaron Rodgers. There might somebody in the future to change my mind but there is no player past or present that I'd take over him.
    Completely Agree.
    Last edited by Dré; 01-10-2017 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dré View Post
    I don't think that most Cowboys fans don't appreciate what Romo has managed to do in Dallas. I think that it's mostly related to Romo's age, his propensity for injury the last couple of years, and that as much as football is a meritocracy, it is a meritocracy completely based on recency bias. What has Romo done the last two seasons? Not much, because he's been hurt. Dak on the other hand has had the benefit of being healthy, being younger, bigger, and stronger. He's also capable of being molded into the quarterback Garrett, Wilson, and Linehan covet. Romo is who he is. He will never be greater than he already is (if he can even ever stay healthy to be that again). Dak's ceiling is potentially greater because he is only beginning to scratch the surface of what he COULD become. He may never be better than Romo (merely a serviceable starter a la Alex Smith), or he may become truly transcendent. But, either option will be better than what Romo has to offer going forward. Even assuming Romo can stay healthy and recapture some of his magic, how many more years would you realistically give him?

Completely Agree.
    My post was referring to Cowboys fans even before the injuries. Every idiot Cowboys fan I know in real life listened to the gullible "he's bad, he chokes, he's the worst, blah blah" ******** that everyone sells. If Romo was on damn near any other team he'd be one of the most liked QBs in the NFL. He's the only guy I've ever seen get into a shootout with PM (against a record breaking offense on top of it all) and then throw 5 TDs and 500 yards, but then everyone say "oh he choked because he threw that one INT" when the team gave up 51 points.

CAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAM!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivera View Post
    The Revenge game I have been wanting from the 2014 season (2015 post season) the "Dez caught it" game! Not gonna lie, that loss still stings. There was still like 4 min left when that happened but still. I would of loved to see how it played out if that play stands

new qb new rb defense is playing better, hoping David Irving continues his ascent and Mo Clairborne gets back to form he was at in the beginning of the season

Lets go Cowboys!!!!!!
    already have wrigs over my knee.. my other knee is for you there son... sunday that *** belongs to me and the packers.

Page 4 of 60 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast