22. You may not vote on this poll
  • Dallas Cowboys

10 45.45%
  • Green Bay Packers

12 54.55%
Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkKnight View Post
    Average passing game , good to know lol
    Hell, Eli played above average. His WRs let him down a few times.

How Dak will play is really hard for me. I really don't have a lean on this one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

Hell, Eli played above average. His WRs let him down a few times.

How Dak will play is really hard for me. I really don't have a lean on this one.
    Should be a good game ... definitely till the end

Should be a good game ... definitely till the end
    Yeah, GF is a Dallas fan and it's her weekend off. One of us will be pissed.

Last time they played we had a bet on it too. Bad idea.

Yeah, GF is a Dallas fan and it's her weekend off. One of us will be pissed.

Last time they played we had a bet on it too. Bad idea.
    Ha ha that can't turn out well either way

Ha ha that can't turn out well either way
    Yeah, that's for sure. lol

Yeah, that's for sure. lol
    GB wine she owes you head. Dallas wins you let her give you head.

Rookies.

Ugh this is the matchup I did not want to have. I think GB is the scariest team outside of the Patriots in the playoffs. I'm actually a little surprised that Dallas is coming in favored. Obviously our offense is miles ahead of the Giants offense so that'll be a difference in the game but GB is just on a tear right now and it's not like Dallas is near the level of defense that the Giants had. Dallas just has to hopefully get a few turnovers like last time around and control the clock. They won't stop Rodgers otherwise I don't think.

Quote Originally Posted by mamba42 View Post
    Ugh this is the matchup I did not want to have. I think GB is the scariest team outside of the Patriots in the playoffs. I'm actually a little surprised that Dallas is coming in favored. Obviously our offense is miles ahead of the Giants offense so that'll be a difference in the game but GB is just on a tear right now and it's not like Dallas is near the level of defense that the Giants had. Dallas just has to hopefully get a few turnovers like last time around and control the clock. They won't stop Rodgers otherwise I don't think.
    Agreed as you have seen that an elite QB can slice and dice a top defense when given the time so it will be up to the Cowboys to put intense pressure on Rodgers otherwise game over. Dak is not an elite yet but a very solid rookie QB which is a high compliment. Now if GB can't stop Zeke like their last meeting, game over as well because it will prevent Rodgers from getting on the field as they will control the time of possession. Those are the two major keys in this game and should be the only ones to consider.

It will be a great game for the masses

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!

This guy is great... keep talking

Im sure that Jordy injury played a big part in the spread. I'm no handicapper, but I imagine that's worth a point or 2.
    Yankees Farm System

I am confused that u just stated that Dallas defense is not near the level as the Giants?!? MTM stated you have a top notch defense so who is right?

I think Dallas defense is better than the Giants in any areas but not top notch but better than GB defense and it's not even close. Being modest doesn't necessarily change the facts but perhaps better at accepting defeat by understating it which you two are doing

Warriors are Champions by sacrificing their individual play for the team. You either win as a team or you don't win which we as fans appreciate!

I want to say GB pulls off the upset in Dallas because Rodgers.

But then I imagine that Dallas offensive line. So I have no ****ing clue. It's going to be a close one.

Like the Blackhawks? Hockey? Sports in general? Create a free account at ProSportsDaily and join in on the conversations today. Signing up takes no time at all, and you can be on the forums posting your opinions before you know it!

Click here to register!

Hope to see some new posters around here soon.

After dismantling the Giants, Aaron Rodgers and the Packers come into the divisional round scorching hot. If the Packers can make it past the Cowboys they would likely be the favorites to make it to the Super Bowl no matter who they played. Unfortunately for Green Bay, I can't see them doing that.

Yes, Aaron Rodgers is an all time great (though not the greatest as everyone on TV seems to believe), but these Cowboy rookies are something special. I see Dallas controlling the football for the majority of the game to attempt to limit Green Bay's opportunities and it will have some success. Rodgers will probably have a big game, even without Jordy, but Dallas will be able to put up points as well. In the Packers-Giants game I used turnovers as my evidence to suggest that Green Bay would win, predicting the Giants would turn it over a lot. If Dallas turns it over they would lose but I don't think Dak will turn the ball over, he hasn't had that problem all season, and taking care of the ball may be the difference.

I think it will be a fairly high scoring game with it being competitive in the 4th quarter. Dallas gets "revenge" for the "It was a catch" game (it WAS a catch by Dez though).

Cowboys 34 Packers 27

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Im sure that Jordy injury played a big part in the spread. I'm no handicapper, but I imagine that's worth a point or 2.
    Jordy plays a big part in the spread as it worth a point or 2? ...that's not really big. Dallas would have been favored regardless if he played or not based on their matchup this season.

Quote Originally Posted by DeW-Star View Post
    Yeah I suppose that's probably true. Those Packers just scare me even without Nelson.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    I am confused that u just stated that Dallas defense is not near the level as the Giants?!? MTM stated you have a top notch defense so who is right?

I think Dallas defense is better than the Giants in any areas but not top notch but better than GB defense and it's not even close. Being modest doesn't necessarily change the facts but perhaps better at accepting defeat by understating it which you two are doing
    Well it's obvious that the Giants had a better defense than the Cowboys do. I'm not sure why you think they're really all that comparable. Dallas, at it's best, is a middle of the pack defense. The Giants, at their best, were playing like a top 5 unit. Most of the Cowboys success in numbers (points against and rushing yards against) has come from the fact that their offense dominates time of possession. Even given that, the Giants gave up only 17 points per game with a pretty bad offense compared to 19 a game for the Cowboys with the ball control offense.

Page 2 of 60 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast