• Green Bay Packers

12 54.55%
Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast

NFC Divisional Round: #4 Green Bay at #1 Dallas Cowboys

Code:
    Dallas Cowboys VS Green Bay Packers AT&T Stadium
    1/15/2016 4:40 PM EST
    Statistical Highlights
    Dak Prescott Yards: 3667 TDs: 23 INTs: 4 RATING: 104.9 Aaron Rodgers Yards: 4428 TDs: 40 INTs: 7 RATING: 104.2 Ezekiel Elliott Yards: 1681 TDs: 15 Attempts: 322 YPC: 5.1 Ty Montgomery Yards: 457 TDs: 3 Attempts: 77 YPC: 5.9 Dez Bryant Yards: 796 TDs: 8 Catches: 50 YPC: 15.9 Jordy Nelson Yards: 1257 TDs: 14 Catches: 97 YPC: 13.0 Cole Beasley Yards: 833 TDs: 5 Receptions: 75 YPC: 11.1 Davante Adams Yards: 462 TDs: 1 Receptions: 27 YPC: 17.1 Jason Witten Yards: 673 TDs: 3 Catches: 69 YPC: 9.8 Jared Cook Yards: 377 TDs: 1 Catches: 30 YPC: 12.6 More Stats: http://tinyurl.com/psddal http://tinyurl.com/psdgb

I just had a Dallas fan tell me to s his d because I said it's ridiculous to think GB needs to score 40 to win.

Dallas is GOAT.

Win by 4655536.

Not gonna lie, I can't remember being this annoyed with a fan base in a playoff game in a while, but it's basically just a handful of guys so I shouldn't be. But I need something to complain about

I think Green Bay will need to score 28+ to win...and I think we can definitely do that.
    Dallas is going to put up points. Our D is going to struggle to get pressure on Dak.

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    I think Green Bay will need to score 28+ to win...and I think we can definitely do that.
    Dallas is going to put up points. Our D is going to struggle to get pressure on Dak.
    Yea I imagine this will be like one of those 35-30 games where last one with the ball wins it. Cobb and TY will probably look to shred us down the middle with a bunch of YAC plays and Rod won't mind it at all to our dismay.
    Yankees Farm System

Quote Originally Posted by hughest4 View Post
    Why does GB need to score 4 TD and not Dallas like you already know they will?

Dallas need to worry that Dak doesn't choke being a rookie and all which is more likely to occur. Rodgers is proven he doesn't choke in the playoffs. If GB, it's due to their defense, not Rodgers cause he's elite to the max

Cubs are the world champions!

Packers by 40.... we have yet another weapon who will become goat in allison.

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post

Dallas need to worry that Dak doesn't choke being a rookie and all which is more likely to occur. Rodgers is proven he doesn't choke in the playoffs. If GB, it's due to their defense, not Rodgers cause he's elite to the max
    well dallas has an amazing run game.... healthy wideouts and one of the best defenses in football...... Rodgers can only do so much.

Forget Dak, he doesn't scare me one bit. But if we can't stop Elliot then we will not win this game. We can't allow Dallas to slow the game down and keep Rodgers off of the field. If we can jump out to an early lead I like our chances. Gunna be a good one.

Great, we're def going to lose. This guy has never been right.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post

well dallas has an amazing run game.... healthy wideouts and one of the best defenses in football...... Rodgers can only do so much.
    Well GB was allowing less than 2 yd per carry before that Cowboys game where Zeke blew their run D open like a tin can because they were playing a simple base 3-4 against him. I think they will do a better job against him this time around and not worry about Dak since he will likely have an average passing game like Eli. The key is to stop one guy on defense.

And Rodgers can destroy any defense even without their top receiver as we just witness when he's hot and giving some time in the pocket. I doubt the 'boys will continually blitz Rodgers but that might be there only hope to contain an elite QB whose on fire!!!!!

I'm taken the Pack and relying on McCarthy to get his coaching to game plan better this time around than an overrated puppet.

Let's win this...

Quote Originally Posted by TheBigCheese12 View Post
    Forget Dak, he doesn't scare me one bit. But if we can't stop Elliot then we will not win this game. We can't allow Dallas to slow the game down and keep Rodgers off of the field. If we can jump out to an early lead I like our chances. Gunna be a good one.
    Totally agree....stop Zeke and they will make them one dimensional forcing the pressure on Dak to deliver. Yes he's very good but under pressure in a elimination playoff game?

We shall see but I doubt it

Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Great, we're def going to lose. This guy has never been right.
    well maybe it's in his name ?!? Ha ha

Average passing game , good to know lol

Page 1 of 60 1231151 ... LastLast