Cook, Kenny
    Ehinger, Parker
    Harris, Vernon
    Howard, Jaye
    Johnson, Derrick
    Mauga, Josh
    Millard, Trey
    Nicolas, Dadi

Embiid with teammates at the line: "Don't worry, he won't make them. He can't bleep-ing shoot!!"

KC should take this rather easily.

Quote Originally Posted by IHateTheSkins View Post
    KC should take this rather easily.
    Honestly what makes you think that after we handled them earlier in the year 43-14?

Embiid with teammates at the line: "Don't worry, he won't make them. He can't bleep-ing shoot!!"

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Honestly what makes you think that after we handled them earlier in the year 43-14?
    Miami handled you earlier in the year 30-15 (?) in Miami, then we all saw how guys handled yesterday.....

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Pitt by 7.

Kc 21-17

.220/.260/.382
    A-BOMBS: 8
    RBI:28

About as bad as matchup as KC can get. Having Houston back and the emergence of Terrance Mitchell is huge. Our 6th round rookie started the first game and got ROASTED. Should be a good game.. need to keep Bell in check, and force a few turnovers

Quote Originally Posted by jd25213 View Post
    Miami handled you earlier in the year 30-15 (?) in Miami, then we all saw how guys handled yesterday.....
    Ben got hurt early in that Miami game.

FWIW I expect this to be a very close game. I'm thinking a 17-21 affair or 24-21. Although I think without Jaye Howard or Derek Johnson you might struggle to stop our running game.

Steelers are going to kill the Chiefs again

Chiefs are going to **** all over the Steelers. Woman beater is going to have a phenomenal game, smith will play his *** off like he always does in the playoffs, and the defense will do their job against a banged up Ben and possibly an overworked Bell.

Just my guess.

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ben got hurt early in that Miami game.

FWIW I expect this to be a very close game. I'm thinking a 17-21 affair or 24-21. Although I think without Jaye Howard or Derek Johnson you might struggle to stop our running game.
    Agreed, our run D isn't as strong as the Dolphins. Hopefully Chris Jones really steps up and doesn't make stupid mistakes.

I think it will be close too. If Smith plays similar to Manning did last year for Denver than we have a great shot. Our pass D is much stronger than Miami's so I don't expect Brown to have a huge game. As everyone knows, our defense is very feast or famine. We give up a ton of yards, but buckle down in the redzone.

It will be a battle of which defense will crack first. Both teams have the fire power. The Steelers with Ben, Bell, Brown; and the Chiefs with Kelce, Maclin, and Hill. The big key for us is Andy Reid. We all know the record he has after the bye. He is 16-2, 3-0 in the playoffs. I'm sure he has been formulating plays these past two weeks to be prepared.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

I have to go with the Steelers on this one. With this much time to prepare, Reid almost never loses. I'm hoping this will be one of those times when he does. I want the Steelers to run the table.
    "Why can't we tell the world that [as the Raiders' coach] you refused to play games in the segregated South, holding out to the point where they were canceled?' And he would stop me dead in my tracks and say, 'Hey, kid -- I didn't do it for publicity. I did it because it was right.' "

AFC Divisional Round: #3 Pittsburgh Steelers @ #2 Kansas City Chiefs

Alex Smith will turn into a reindeer with highlights phase that Niners fans know so well......the question is when?

Cubs are the world champions!

I'd guess the Steelers win this one. I also hope they do because I think a Pats-Steelers game would be really good in the AFC Championship. I could see KC pulling it out given how well it seems Andy Reid prepares for teams after a bye.

I'm still sticking with KC...though I'm rooting for Pittsburgh *barfs all over the floor*. I've been in Pittsburgh too long to have not had a Steelers/Patriots match up. Don't let me down, Pittsburgh.

Sure, the Steelers throttled the Chiefs in Week 4. But that was Week 4 and that was in Heinz. Things flip a lot because of that. Ben is essentially Blake Bortles when he's on the road. He will turn the ball over at least once...probably a couple times. I am worried about the Chiefs ability to slow Bell. Their run defense is pretty bad, and Bell is, you know, the best RB in the NFL. But I think they do enough to slow Ben and the pass attack, and I don't think they'll struggle to generate offense of their own. I still have concerns about the Steelers defense.

It's a good match up. Should be a good game.
    this my sig

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast