Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast
    Id like to get another very good DT next to Suh.

Quote Originally Posted by Forever35 View Post
    Big audition year for Phillips... He's gonna have the same microscope on him like Parker's gonna have...
    Agree with Phillips. T Baum not pursuing a DT looks like he has confidence in Phillips. It also could mean T Baum has DT targeted in the draft to replace Phillips in 2 years. Staying with rookie contracts at the DT offsets Suh massive contract for the position. Drafting a rookie every 2-3 yrs at DT position may be a tradition as long as Suh is under contract.

Would DT caleb brantley be too high for our first?

We are looking at DT options. Pats signed a player I wanted in Lawrence Guy but seems the Phins where in on him, also trying to get Poe to vist. They know we need to up our run D.

Phillips was 56th overall for for DL on PFF, but mostly due to being a good pass rusher. Needs to work on his run game.

Phillips getting more time will help the pass rush but he's been a massive liability in the run game. Although he did improve a lot later in the year and showed how to anchor instead of being pushed around.

At this point I think we're bargin shopping. I saw we're roughly around 10-15million left with 5 mil going to the draft. Plus we always like to carry over some cap so I can't see anyone big coming in.

Welcome Back Sweet Prince

Eagles Want Fifth-Round Pick For LB Mychal Kendricks

I'd do it, would you? Is there something wrong with him?

Id jump on that in a heartbeat

5th is a bit rich for me, he has had some soild seasons he was very meh. 7th? Sure I'll see what see what happens then. There is some reason he only started half the games last year and that they want him gone now. Don't over pay for that.

I've liked his speed, seems to always be around the ball, but Phi. actually played him as a backup last year to Hicks, Barwin and Barnham.

Supposedly Kelce is also available. Their up against the cap and want to create room.
    Last edited by Mr.Wiskers; 03-12-2017 at 02:48 PM.

DT Roy Miller was released. Heard he's a solid run stuffer who tore his ACL in week 7. Anyone know anything about him?

I'd take Kendricks for a conditional 2018 6th rd pick (can go to a 5th reaching snaps played). But I agree, a 5th this year is far too much at this point. We can get three quality draft picks for depth, and I'm hoping a Chad Kelly selection too

Quote Originally Posted by limebalz05 View Post
    DT Roy Miller was released. Heard he's a solid run stuffer who tore his ACL in week 7. Anyone know anything about him?
    I was just about to mention him. Would be a great low risk signing to help stuff the run.

Quote Originally Posted by jtownsfine5t View Post
    Eagles Want Fifth-Round Pick For LB Mychal Kendricks
    Talk on our sports radio on Kendricks has been all about how he dropped off a cliff and that if they can't find a trade partner they are gonna cut him.

I really like these pick swaps for a player. Offer our 5th and get their 6th

Would be a surprise if they cut him now as like 4.5 of his 6M was guaranteed yesterday. So they are on the hook for that now, if they where going to cut him it would of been before then.

If they want to remove that hit now he has to be traded.

Page 30 of 68 FirstFirst ... 20282930313240 ... LastLast