Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GiantsSwaGG View Post
    Why the **** aren't we signing an oline man?
    Have you seen them contracts? I promise you they're waiting on the second wave of FA
    the Orlando Magic select.....Dennis Smith Jr ,Guard from North Carolina State university

OL is to expensive with the cap room we have. If guys come cheap, it'll be possible but probably only after a JPP extension. So ask why haven't we extended JPP yet, not why we haven't signed OL.

At the end of the day it looks like we will just draft OT since the prices are really too high.

Rhett is a big boy at 6"5. He seems like he has decent hands too. Just not a burner. He'll be a pure blocker that can lineup anywhere and then haul in 3 yard dumps when plays break down. Plus as a big guy he's a red zone target.

Rhett is basically the Dwayne Harris of the offense. Glue guy that allows the Giants to lineup 3+ WRs all over the place without sacrificing pass protection.

It's a good idea if you can add another solid OT.

Damn....I don't know anything about this draft class, but is it weak on oline talent? Because guys are getting overpaid all over the place.

I think we're going into this season with the same line fellas.

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post
    Damn....I don't know anything about this draft class, but is it weak on oline talent? Because guys are getting overpaid all over the place.

We should go the trade route
    the Orlando Magic select.....Dennis Smith Jr ,Guard from North Carolina State university

Quote Originally Posted by GGGGG-Men View Post

I doubt that. I kind they'll figure something out, eventually. A 2nd tier guy in FA, maybe someone to play guard, and/or go after whoever they like best in the Draft. I haven't exactly kept up with most of this OL class myself, except for the top prospects, and I like Ramczyk and Bolles. I even like Robinson more than I did a month or so ago.

It's day 1 and y'all spazzing already lmao we don't have a lot of money this year. I'm happy we got B marsh. We will finish up Fa with the second tier of free agents and the draft is coming.

This is a CB draft.

I trust our FO to draft a starting lineman. They usually do a good job. They missed on Flowers, but they've usually nailed the high round OL guys.

I expect another Pugh kind of pick. Someone not really on the radar but will get the job done. The gamble is going to be how ready the kid will be for a starting gig Week 1.

This is why it's important to grab a cheap OL depth piece in FA. But we're going to have to wait for the second phase of FA, and we're going to need to free up some cap with re-structuring and some cuts. Really the best way is JPP's extension with a low salary in year 1.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    Have you seen them contracts? I promise you they're waiting on the second wave of FA
    At the same time, we have to make sure we can get some solid guys. I don't want to see a Zane Beadles type starting on the Giants.

Clady or beachum has to be on this roster. If nothing else than to push flowers

Anything on Zach Brown? I'm surprised no one signed him yet. I would love for Reese to free up some cap space by releasing JT Thomas and give Brown a 2 year contract. The free agent market for LBs seems to be weak this year, but Brown is someone i would absolutely consider especially if we don't bring back Robinson. Also the LB class in this year's draft is a lot more weaker compared to the DT/DE class. Outside of Reuben Foster and Zach Cunningham, i would only consider Haason Reddick since he looks to be a speedy sideline to sideline OLB in a 4-3 defense. Which is why i would rather sign a veteran LB like Brown and draft a DT in the 2nd round like Montravious Adams or Caleb Brantley. Unless of course Reese will stay put with Jay Bromley as Hankins' replacement.
    Last edited by Armo_NYG_fan; 03-09-2017 at 11:51 PM.

We also need a place kicker . Gould has signed elsewhere. Nick Folk maybe ? Any other thoughts?
    Last edited by Brooklyndave; 03-10-2017 at 04:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Brooklyndave View Post
    We also need a place kicker . Gould has signed elsewhere. Nick Folk maybe ? Any other thoughts?
    Jeff Feagles on BBK said we have a guy we like on the PS.

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I doubt that. I kind they'll figure something out, eventually. A 2nd tier guy in FA, maybe someone to play guard, and/or go after whoever they like best in the Draft. I haven't exactly kept up with most of this OL class myself, except for the top prospects, and I like Ramczyk and Bolles. I even like Robinson more than I did a month or so ago.
    We can't go drafting a LT just bc it's a need. Especially in a class where the LT position is know as not good. How you think we got caught in this Erick Flowers nightmare? Forcing a need. I'm not passing on McCaffrey,Foster(🙏&#127997, Reddick etc simply to take a LT rd1 when they're not clearly better than the ones rd 3-4

The tackle from Wisconsin would be a good LT, But he will be gone before us .

Lets rebuild our line Young and it wont break the bank
    Bechum (27)
    Austin Pasztor (26)

Is also out there for a true vet
    Sebastian Vollmer(32)

Page 23 of 40 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast