Leon Hall CB 32 UFA
    Coty Sensabaugh CB 28 UFA
    Trevin Wade CB 27 UFA

SPECIAL TEAMS
    Zak DeOssie LS 32 UFA
    Robbie Gould K 35 UFA

NFL FREE AGENTS: http://www.spotrac.com/nfl/free-agents/

Off Season Schedule

February 6 -- Waiver system begins for 2017.

February 11 -- NFL Regional Combines, Virginia Mason Athletic Center, Seattle, Washington.

February 14 -- Beginning at 12 noon, New York time, NFL clubs may begin to sign players whose 2016 CFL contracts have expired. Players under contract to a CFL club for the 2017 season or who have an option for the 2017 season are not eligible to be signed.

February 15 -- First day for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

February 18 -- NFL Regional Combines, Methodist Training Center, Houston, Texas.

February 25-26* -- NFL Regional Combines, Inova Sports Performance Center, Washington, D.C. (*Kicker/Punter Combine)

February 28-March 6 -- NFL Scouting Combine, Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana.

March 1 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for clubs to designate Franchise or Transition Players.

March 4 --NFL Regional Combines, Minnesota Vikings Practice Facility, Eden Prairie, Minnesota.

March 7-9 -- Clubs are permitted to contact, and enter into contract negotiations with the certified agents of players who will become Unrestricted Free Agents upon the expiration of their 2016 Player Contracts at 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9. However, a contract cannot be executed with a new club until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must exercise options for 2017 on all players who have option clauses in their 2016 contracts.

March 9 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit qualifying offers to their Restricted Free Agents with expiring contracts and to whom they desire to retain a Right of First Refusal/Compensation.

March 9 -- Prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time, clubs must submit a Minimum Salary Tender to retain exclusive negotiating rights to their players with expiring 2016 contracts and who have fewer than three accrued seasons of free agency credit.

March 9 -- Top-51 Begins. All clubs must be under the 2017 salary cap prior to 4:00 p.m., New York time.

March 9 -- All 2016 player contracts will expire at 4:00 p.m., New York time.

March 9 -- The 2017 league year and free agency period begin at 4:00 p.m., New York time.

The first day of the 2017 league year will end at 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9. Clubs will receive a personnel notice that will include all transactions submitted to the league office during the period between 4:00 p.m., New York time, and 11:59:59 p.m., New York time, on March 9.

March 9 -- Trading period for 2017 begins at 4:00 p.m., New York time, after expiration of all 2016 contracts.

March 11 -- NFL Regional Combines, New Orleans Saints Training Facility, Metairie, Louisiana.

March 26-29 -- Annual League Meeting, Phoenix, Arizona.

April 3 -- Clubs that hired a new head coach after the end of the 2016 regular season may begin offseason workout programs.

April 17 -- Clubs with returning head coaches may begin offseason workout programs.

April 21 -- Deadline for Restricted Free Agents to sign offer sheets.

April 27-29 -- 2017 NFL Draft, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

May 5-8 -- Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 9 -- Deadline for Prior Club to send "May 9 Tender" to its unsigned Unrestricted Free Agents. If the player has not signed a Player Contract with a club by July 22 or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later, he may negotiate or sign a Player Contract from that date until the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, at 4:00 p.m., New York time, only with his Prior Club.

May 12-15 -- Clubs may elect to hold their one three-day post-Draft rookie minicamp from Friday through Sunday or Saturday through Monday.

May 15 -- Rookie Football Development Programs begin.

May 18-21 -- NFLPA Rookie Premiere. Invited Rookies (typically, first and/or second-round selections) must be permitted by their respective clubs to attend. Such players are unavailable for offseason workouts, OTA days, and minicamps during this period.

May 22-24 -- Spring League Meeting, Chicago, Illinois.

June 1 -- Deadline for Prior Club to send "June 1 Tender" to its unsigned Restricted Free Agents who received a qualifying offer for a Right of First Refusal Only in order for such player to be subject to the CBAas "June 15 Tender" provision.

June 2 -- For any player removed from the club's roster or whose contract is assigned via waivers or trade on or after June 2, any unamortized signing bonus amounts for future years will be included fully in Team Salary at the start of the 2018 League Year.

June 15 -- Deadline for club to withdraw qualifying offer to Restricted Free Agents and still retain exclusive negotiating rights by substituting "June 15 Tender" of one-year contract at 110 percent of the player's prior-year Paragraph 5 Salary (with all other terms of his prior-year contract carried forward unchanged).

Late June -- Rookie Transition Program to be held at individual clubs. Attendance is mandatory for all rookies.

July 15 -- At 4:00 p.m., New York time, deadline for any club that designated a Franchise Player to sign such player to a multiyear contract or extension. After this date, the player may sign only a oneyear contract with his prior club for the 2017 season, and such contract cannot be extended until after the club's last regular season game. <--- I have a feeling this one will be important on the JPP front.

Mid-July -- Clubs are permitted to open preseason training camp for rookies and first-year players beginning seven days prior to the clubas earliest permissible mandatory reporting date for veteran players.

Veteran players (defined as a player with at least one pension-credited season) other than quarterbacks or "injured players" (as defined in CBA Article 21, Section 6) may report to a club's preseason training camp no earlier than 15 days prior to the club's first scheduled preseason game or July 15, whichever is later.

Veteran quarterbacks and injured players may be required to report to the club's preseason training camp no earlier than five days immediately prior to the mandatory reporting date for all other veteran players, provided the club has already opened (or simultaneously opens) its official preseason training camp for all rookies and first-year players.

A three-day acclimation period will apply to players who are on a club's roster up to and including the mandatory veteran reporting date. Players who join the roster after that date may practice (including wearing pads) and play immediately after passing a physical.

July 22* -- Signing Period ends for unrestricted Free Agents to whom a "May 9 Tender" was made by prior club. After this date and until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, prior club has exclusive negotiating rights.

* or the first scheduled day of the first NFL training camp, whichever is later.

July 22 -- Signing Period ends for Transition Players with outstanding tenders. After this date and until 4:00 p.m., New York time, on the Tuesday following the 10th weekend of the regular season, prior club has exclusive negotiating rights.

August 3
    -- Hall of Fame Game, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Canton, Ohio

August 5
    -- Hall of Fame Enshrinement Ceremony, Tom Benson Hall of Fame Stadium, Canton, Ohio.
    Last edited by GGGGG-Men; 01-19-2017 at 12:18 PM.

We need an upgrade in O-Line and maybe even another RB...

The OC needs to be fired. I wish McAdoo was too. They kept all the Eli coaches and said eff the rest of the team.

You win and lose games at the line.

Amazing they won 11 games with this razor thin line. Their number 1 priority has to be a left tackle. If they ignore that again, we're gonna see the same results.

Don't worry. He's got this.

Quote Originally Posted by MagicBucsSox View Post
    The OC needs to be fired. I wish McAdoo was too. They kept all the Eli coaches and said eff the rest of the team.
    Fire a first year HC who got u the playoffs? shut the *** up

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    I am sure that he is referring to the OC sullivan. And yes, Sullivan should be fired or demoted.

I'm taking my talents to South Beach.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulk6 View Post
    Yea. The 29th ranked offense got us to the playoffs 😂. Ok bro

Quote Originally Posted by kyubi256 View Post
    We need an upgrade in O-Line and maybe even another RB...
    Agreed.

Top 4 imo are OL, RB, TE, LB.

Fix that atrocious o line, starting with left tackle. MacaDouche hands over play calling to someone else. We do those two things and we go on a deep playoff run next year.

Coaching Staff:
    New Offensive Coordinator:
    I said in another thread , i prefer the HC not doing the play calling, I think it's more beneficial for the HC to control the Game / Personnel. Especially if its a rookie or a young head coach.
    Norv,Chip,Whisenhunt

We Need to put up Points . We have the WR core to do it. The play calling wasn't great Vs the packers Either time. yes we had drops but what happen in the 2nd half ?

Roster:
    Offensive Line... TightEnd.... Both Need to be upgraded i like Tye as a #2 tightend but he doesnt have the physical traits to be a game changer

Offensive line is pathetic ... We need new Tackles . JJ isnt the answer at RG .

I want to trade off players i want to get more picks to shuffle around in the draft.

Trade off Veeren / Harris

Jennings & JT thomas will be gone that opens up gap.

We are close but we have some pointless contracts.
    Why was rainey returning the kick off thats what harris gets paid for .

Before anything, I'd like to fix the OL, and I think it should start in FA with finding a RG to pay for, because we rarely get any push in the running game. There are some good options probably hitting the market. LT is more tricky, and probably should be fixed through the Draft.

Last night I think proved once again the need for keeping JPP. And I'd honestly let Hankins go. He's not bad, but IMO not worth committing to.

Cruz said he doesn't want to be anywhere else. We'll see if that holds up through money talks, but sounds like he's a realist and will take a cut.

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    Coaching Staff:
    New Offensive Coordinator:
    I said in another thread , i prefer the HC not doing the play calling, I think it's more beneficial for the HC to control the Game / Personnel. Especially if its a rookie or a young head coach.
    Norv,Chip,Whisenhunt

We Need to put up Points . We have the WR core to do it. The play calling wasn't great Vs the packers Either time. yes we had drops but what happen in the 2nd half ?

Roster:
    Offensive Line... TightEnd.... Both Need to be upgraded i like Tye as a #2 tightend but he doesnt have the physical traits to be a game changer

Offensive line is pathetic ... We need new Tackles . JJ isnt the answer at RG .
    I think Adams can emerge, but yeah. Gotta be done with Donnell and bring in a reliable veteran who can block.

I'd like to see them treat the oline the way they did the d last year. Where we may need one or 2 guys but they just go big, get 2 known starters and then some quality, low cost, high play guys.

Quote Originally Posted by ohbilly2134 View Post
    Agreed.

Top 4 imo are OL, RB, TE, LB.
    Also agree.. with these upgrades giants can be pretty elite.. it's close

Page 1 of 34 12311 ... LastLast