Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940
    Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Sounds like Hodges is signing with the Bills.

...They would .. Last year Brown this year Hodges ..

As cool as getting Hodges would be I think we need hall back.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

As cool as getting Hodges would be I think we need hall back.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Our safeties ,WRs and TEs are pretty stacked might lose some solid guys to cuts due to roster limits .

Duke,Adams,Myk,Behre,DT all have started or shown they're solid safeties or can do other things for us (even if Duke showed it on other teams). There's also J.Johnson ? Jadar? Sounds good just he's a rook so can't say much else but he looks like the perfect compliment to Collins at safety .

Wrs- King,Harris,Lewis come to mind for me they've already contributed and shown they can do things at WR and or special teams .

TEs I think we're just cutting Adams and tye which is a shame I think tye is a solid #2 TE and Adams was a development guy so it's a waste .

At least this should help us when the season comes and all but I really don't want to cut anyone of them yet lol

OL coach Mike Solari on Ereck Flowers: "He's leaner, quicker, stronger, better.''
    From Hot Garbage to........ what

Quote Originally Posted by Bburns View Post
    From Hot Garbage to........ what
    You forgot the rest of the quote, where solari winked and said: "Sure, and the Eagles are winning the Super Bowl".

Anyone have any updates on the injuries to Pugh, Flowers and Fluker?

Quote Originally Posted by eeek78 View Post
    Anyone have any updates on the injuries to Pugh, Flowers and Fluker?
    Pugh tweaked his back, sounds minor.

Didn't hear much on flowers other then it was minor and he will be fine for camp.

Just a bone bruise for fluker.

I'm reading quite some hype about Goodson to be our next starting middle linebacker. To tell you the truth, I remember I thought he looked good enough to maybe have some potential as a starter but nothing more special than that. Since there's not much to talk about these days, do you guys feel he's worth getting excited about? I mean, it'd be great to move on from all the stopgap options we've been playing and have a starting middle linebacker on a rookie contract. It sure wouldn't take a whole lot to be an improvement over some of what he had playing that position in recent years. I'm wondering if it's simply because the expectations aren't very high, or if the hype is granted indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by RCSownsU View Post
    Pugh tweaked his back, sounds minor.

Didn't hear much on flowers other then it was minor and he will be fine for camp.

Just a bone bruise for fluker.
    That's good news. The report I read just mentioned the injuries but not the type of injury or the severity.

Amazing, two highly successful executives are let go right before the start of training camp. The chiefs went 43-21 under Dorsey. The Panthers went 40-23-1 under gettleman. Meanwhile, Millen was allowed to go 31-84 during 8(!) years with the Lions.

so......wassup?

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    I'm reading quite some hype about Goodson to be our next starting middle linebacker. To tell you the truth, I remember I thought he looked good enough to maybe have some potential as a starter but nothing more special than that. Since there's not much to talk about these days, do you guys feel he's worth getting excited about? I mean, it'd be great to move on from all the stopgap options we've been playing and have a starting middle linebacker on a rookie contract. It sure wouldn't take a whole lot to be an improvement over some of what he had playing that position in recent years. I'm wondering if it's simply because the expectations aren't very high, or if the hype is granted indeed.
    Yeah its nice to hear the Goodson hype. I take it with a grain of salt, because every year we hear hype on a few younger guys through mini camp, training camp, etc. and then they disappear when the real games start up. But it'd be nice to have a high-end homegrown LB to finally lock down the MIKE spot.

Robinson-Goodson-Kennard would be a solid base group for the 4-3....though we're mostly nickel these days anyway.

Engram is already getting a ton of hype from players, coaches and ex-players. I still see him as more of a TE/WR hybrid, but we'll see. As usual its all about everyone staying healthy and the oline giving Eli time.

Well at least we got some good news here.

http://www.tmz.com/2017/07/24/ny-gia...ger-lewis-ovi/

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940