Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: How do you feel about Caldwell staying?

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Terrible move

    2 25.00%
  • Great news

    0 0%
  • At least we can stop talking about it

    2 25.00%
  • Meh

    5 62.50%
  • Skeletor "MYAH!!!!!"

    0 0%
  • SOL move

    2 25.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 46 to 54 of 54
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,669
    why do we even have coaches, let the players do whatever they want

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Maybe they all suck now because we're so easy to scheme against. They're not used to having so many defenders lined up in their face every play.

    #FireEveryone
    We should just shut down the entire Detroit team and pull out of the NFL.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    why do we even have coaches, let the players do whatever they want
    I have see that happen and it turned out great when the players took over.

    Billy Bob Cried.... Well cause he's a bit of a cryer

    And Tweeter drank beers...Cause tweeter drinks beers

    Lance is happy, he found his calling in coaching

    Wendell got his ride to Grambling

    Kilmer never coached again

    I took my scholarship and will graduate from Brown University!
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Detroit, MI
    Posts
    15,370
    Am I too late to the "Fire Caldwell" party or are we already preparing for the "Bob Quinn is another Ford puppet" extravaganza?


    👑
    Quote Originally Posted by ahoda View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    and Syracuse has sucked for years
    Wish my wife's name was Syracuse.

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,669
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Am I too late to the "Fire Caldwell" party or are we already preparing for the "Bob Quinn is another Ford puppet" extravaganza?
    just another Fuppet

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,062
    Quote Originally Posted by JWO35 View Post
    Am I too late to the "Fire Caldwell" party or are we already preparing for the "Bob Quinn is another Ford puppet" extravaganza?
    Iím way past that. Already calling for the next puppet to be fired.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    N
    Posts
    21,062
    Quote Originally Posted by Slug3 View Post
    I have see that happen and it turned out great when the players took over.

    Billy Bob Cried.... Well cause he's a bit of a cryer

    And Tweeter drank beers...Cause tweeter drinks beers

    Lance is happy, he found his calling in coaching

    Wendell got his ride to Grambling

    Kilmer never coached again

    I took my scholarship and will graduate from Brown University!
    Nice

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Southern CA
    Posts
    23,867
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Iím way past that. Already calling for the next puppet to be fired.
    Honestly does anyone know what caldwell record is against winning teams? Id assume like 4-25 or something. I mean we beat the crappy team as we should but cannot beat the good teams.
    2015 Detroit Lions Prediction Game WINNER

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Saginaw, MI
    Posts
    22,669
    Quote Originally Posted by whooligun View Post
    Iím way past that. Already calling for the next puppet to be fired.
    *fuppet

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •