Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162
    Anybody interested in joining our fantasy leagues? I know we have some new members who could be interested as well as some veteran members who aren't in currently. We have a standard redraft league, draft a new team every year. We also have a keeper league where 4-8 of your players carry over and the rest are drafted teach year.

If you have any interest or questions please let me know in this thread or through a private/visitor message.

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Anybody interested in joining our fantasy leagues? I know we have some new members who could be interested as well as some veteran members who aren't in currently. We have a standard redraft league, draft a new team every year. We also have a keeper league where 4-8 of your players carry over and the rest are drafted teach year.

If you have any interest or questions please let me know in this thread or through a private/visitor message.

If we can put our past differences aside and the buy in amount was reasonable I would join. How much is it? Is it run on yahoo?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by BucsFan47 View Post
    If we can put our past differences aside and the buy in amount was reasonable I would join. How much is it? Is it run on yahoo?

Thanks
    I've been through wars on here that lasted years. There are 2 people from here that I will have a serious problem with from now until forever, both have been gone for years now. I damn near forgot about your stuff already. I'd definitely prefer you take a different approach to discussions with me but makes no difference in relation to fantasy.

There is no buy in, bragging rights and showing your skill are what's at stake. Most of us in there have played together for years, we've had to add some friends/non PSD folks at different points when membership was low.

I am the commissioner of one league, the redraft, and I run it fair and clean. It currently has 12 which is full but there were some managers who didn't do a good job keeping up towards the end of year who can probably be replaced. Most of the teams auto-renewed and nobody has said they want out.

The other league is a dynasty where you keep 4-8 players every year, there are more rules of what can/can't be kept. Quikdraw is the commissioner though I try to help him with recruitment and small stuff. Last I knew he had a few managers who he wasn't sure were coming back though they auto-renewed. I can talk to him and find out.

Both leagues have IDPs(def. players), same positions and almost identical scoring.
    QB
    RB
    WR
    WR
    W/R
    W/R/T
    Team Def
    K
    DL
    LB
    DB
    DL/LB/DB

I'll let you know more soon, feel free to PM me your email

Training camp is back, football has officially started. Press Conferences, camp highlights, preseason games and Hard Knocks should be pretty fun.

Just have to avoid the injuries.

Hey Fellas,

I've been following this thread on and off since 2010, back when Gdubbz was making Kellen Winslow videos. I've commented only a couple times in the past under a different name that I don't even remember the log in.

I went to the Bears game in Chicago back in 2014 (Lovie's first season) and when i got there i found out that i had actually bought the wrong tickets. I flew all the way from Orlando to Chicago and had the wrong tickets

When I got back i decided to build a site where you could buy tickets to games, flights, hotels and connect with other fans. After almost 2 and a half years our site launches tomorrow. You'll see our ads on JoeBucsFan.com on Tuesday and will hear us on the podcast on Tuesday.

Also we've set Bucs tickets cheaper than any site on the web. I wanted to give you guys a sneak peak, because a lot of the convo that goes on in here is was motivated us to put the site together. So if you guys don't mind, check out the site www.FanRetreat.com.

If you shoot me a message I can hook you up with a promo code for your first purchase.

Thanks Guys!

Tannihill went down w an injury and they are saying it could be serious. Possibly missing the first game against us!

Tannihill looks like he will miss the season. Looking like we will see Matt Moore week 1. Supposedly, the Fins are gonna take a look at Cutler as well. Either way, this is all good news for us.

Fins sign Cutler. Looks like that's who we will be facing on week 1. Still think that's better for us then Tannihill, although I think we beat any of these 3 QB's

Page 62 of 62 FirstFirst ... 1252606162