Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031
    Quote Originally Posted by infernoscurse View Post
    i just want the number 1 pick in next years draft, if thats a given then this year is a complete success
    I have little faith that we'll get a franchise QB at that spot. Those guys are so very very rare. And its interesting to me how many great QBs don't get drafted #1 overall. We don't have to have the #1 pick to get our guy. Just have to be smart and have a good offensive minded coach to develop him, not the clueless guy we have running the team right now.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    https://sports.yahoo.com/christian-h...203307057.html

This is the kind of throw for which he's getting roasted.

It was on time. It was a bit high but the WR didn't even try to grab it. I bounced and hit a reporter on the sideline.
    BFD. I am fairly certain he's not the first QB to do that. It's a short out and the press is almost on the field.

I'm not saying he's going to be great and I'm not saying he won't. I'm suggesting that we stop buying into the narrative that he hasn't improved much and is horribly inaccurate. If you buy it you will watch for it and if he went 6-10, you pay attention to the 4 incomplete passes and judge them for how far off target they were, rather than look at the 6 comp.

I see improvement in every element of his throwing. Better timing, better footwork, better plant and release.

He won't be the day 1 starter. But he will be playing soon enough.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Most "reporters" seem pretty lazy nowadays and are just going for the easy, regurgitated narratives. The Jets suck and will be awful is as easy as it gets. Doesn't require any analysis and people will gobble it up because for some reason I can't understand people hate the Jets.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    I have little faith that we'll get a franchise QB at that spot. Those guys are so very very rare. And its interesting to me how many great QBs don't get drafted #1 overall. We don't have to have the #1 pick to get our guy. Just have to be smart and have a good offensive minded coach to develop him, not the clueless guy we have running the team right now.
    Sam Darnold (The consensus #1 pick in next years draft) is getting compared to Andrew Luck with his hype in college. He is the real deal, and has the potential to be a franchise QB for whichever team is lucky enough to draft him. This would be a QB prospect that the Jets have never had.

#Suck for Sam

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    #Suck for Sam
    I don't think this is the best hashtag, for sexual reasons. But this is definitely the concept- I would be ecstatic if the Jets landed Sam.

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by Greet View Post
    I don't think this is the best hashtag, for sexual reasons. But this is definitely the concept- I would be ecstatic if the Jets landed Sam.
    Instead of playing actual games, since the Jets team knows they will lose, they will step onto the field, get on their collective knees, open their mouths wide and proceed to perform oral sex on the opposing team. It is the foundation of their goal to #suck for Sam.
    As a team they truly hope Sam is watching and appreciates what they are doing for him, although they have made it clear that they won't do it to him.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

Page 31 of 31 FirstFirst ... 21293031