Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132
    my soulbrotha from anotha motha we arent winning with kapernick , we would need a miracle

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    We need to stop playing around and sign Colin Kaepernick. Funk tanking. I wanna see us win
    Lol

lol Im desperate. Just dont like the idea of tanking especially in the NFL. These guys are putting too much on the line to be wasting prime years tanking

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    lol Im desperate. Just dont like the idea of tanking especially in the NFL. These guys are putting too much on the line to be wasting prime years tanking
    I fully agree. Play the young kids but make sure they play to win. If you lose a bunch of games while playing hard and learning? Fine. If you win a bunch? Good. The Browns have had a top pick forever. It hasn't gotten them too far. Tanking is not a recipe for success. It is playing the lottery with a number or two known. There is zero guarantee that Sam is a great QB or any of them.
    We are not one player away. There will be a few QBs in next year's draft that are very good. We will most likely have a top 10 pick. The Jets will have their chance if needed.

Play together. Play hard. Play to win.
    Remember
    "We play to win the game,"
    Dropping Herm on you mofos.

You see what you want to see and you hear what you want to hear.

We just claimed Lucky Whitehead off of waivers from the Cowboys

I am assuming that Mangold will sign with the Ravens now that Urschel is retiring. They had already been sniffing around him.

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132