Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    I am with War the Jaguars job is appealing but at the same time the Jaguars GM will be next if that team doesn't turn it around and the coach will go with him.

I'd take the Jags job over the Chargers easily. Owner who wants to win, stadium not in limbo and a move not coming, and they have alot of good young talent on that team. Chargers young talent seems to have injury issues, although Bosa is a monster.

So all the Denver media believes that Elway wants to hire Vance Joseph. One Broncos insider even said it was a 70% chance. Two years ago Denver did interview him to satisfy the Rooney rule. He was still a Defensive backs coach for the Bengals and the Broncos wanted to hire him as their Defensive Coordinator. The Bengals blocked him from taking the job.

I just don't see how Vance Joseph gets a job this year. He's only been a coordinator for 1 year, and the Dolphins defense is pitiful. I don't dislike Joseph, but he feels like the Adam Gase scenario a few years ago. Highly touted and will eventually get a Head Coaching job, but needs more experience before he's hired. Am I wrong in my evaluation of him?

Matt Patricia is interviewing with the Rams and Chargers this weekend.

I could see Kyle Shanahan coaching Denver next year
    Quote Originally Posted by El Patito View Post
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Rivers is just about washed up.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    No he's not... but I'd still take the JAX job. The AFC West is such a better division and that's my main reason for saying this. The AFC South is so winnable and whoever coaches JAX to a playoff birth is going to look like the ****ing man lol.
    Wow, you just won't let this go will you? I'd be more than happy to provide the numbers again if you'd like. The fact is that Marmol in his best season, put up one of the greatest performances by a reliever in the history of baseball. Better than Rivera? Youre damn right. You can't deny this.
    Marmolololololol

Teams are interested in Patriots OC Josh McDaniels. But hasn't he already shown that he is only successful with Belichick and Brady?

How is Marvin Lewis still keeping his job? He must have pictures of owner/GM Mike Brown in bed with a prostitute and a goat.

Anthony Lynn is interviewing with the Bills, Rams, and 49ers.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I could see Kyle Shanahan coaching Denver next year
    I want it to happen so much. But his dad burned some bridges pretty badly towards the end of his tenure here.

Sean McVay will interview with the Rams and 49ers.

The Jaguars are interested in Shanahan. It would be interesting to see Chris Ivory and T.J. Yeldon running with Shanahan's offense, but I'm not sure if the offensive line would be good enough. We have been brainwashed into accepting as fact that the Cowboys have the best OL (because they're the Cowboys), but the Falcons can make a case for that too.
    Last edited by MidwestJimmy; 01-03-2017 at 06:34 PM.

We haven't been brainwashed lol... the Cowboys really do have the best OL.
    Marmolololololol

I could also see the Chargers coach who just got fired going back to Denver as their new HC... don't know if any rumors are out there though.
    Marmolololololol

Quote Originally Posted by Wrigheyes4MVP View Post
    I could also see the Chargers coach who just got fired going back to Denver as their new HC... don't know if any rumors are out there though.
    Every rumor with McCoy is that he'd be an offensive coordinator not being looked at as HC.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Every rumor with McCoy is that he'd be an offensive coordinator not being looked at as HC.
    To support this, most rumors say that he looks a little overmatched needing to manage the entire team.

Which is ok. Always been my Wade Phillips, Steve Spagnolo, Rex Ryan argument. Elite coordinators that just don't have what it takes to run the full team.

PROCESSING

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast