Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    Guys, check out Adam Bighill the LB we picked up from the CFL. I know there lack of great players there but his highlights look pretty darn good. Built like a tank this kid is.

Dont'a Hightower resigns with Pats. Moving on from my Saints wishlist. Lol.

4/$43.5M. That's a steal for New England.

Saints resigned Cadet.

One of the cheaper options out there. He'll make some players here and there. Maybe removing him from returning will help.

What's up with Kikaha? And what's Anthony's role gonna be? 2 guys I had high hopes for

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Guys, check out Adam Bighill the LB we picked up from the CFL. I know there lack of great players there but his highlights look pretty darn good. Built like a tank this kid is.
    What a great last name for a LB. we needs a RB with the last name cheetahwheels now

Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    What's up with Kikaha? And what's Anthony's role gonna be? 2 guys I had high hopes for
    Kikaha is coming back from his 3rd ACL tear. He will try, but who knows how long he can play or even how well. Anthony wasn't cut, so he will get a chance to be coached up by Nolan. They tried him at Mike and Sam, and it hasn't worked out so far.

Butler must be anxious. He is already in town.

I read that the Saints usually fly guys in the afternoon or night before to have dinner with the coaches, then visit the facility the next day.

This will be interesting, guys.

Hightower is visiting the 49ers. If he leaves, I don't know who backs up Ingram. Cadet is more of a pass-catcher, and I am not sold on Lasco.

How bout Joe Mixon.

Joe is another Duece. Except for the punching female part.

I don't think they would look at Mixon until the 3rd. I wonder if he would fall that far.

Quote Originally Posted by Sams View Post
    Saints resigned Cadet.
    I think if Ginn takes the spot on the return game we won't really need Cadet as I don't see him as much of a RB

Quote Originally Posted by hoon696 View Post
    What a great last name for a LB. we needs a RB with the last name cheetahwheels now
    We can also sign Leon Sandcastle to play DB for us LOL

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    Hightower is visiting the 49ers. If he leaves, I don't know who backs up Ingram. Cadet is more of a pass-catcher, and I am not sold on Lasco.
    I like Hightower as a backup as he can get tough yards at 220lbs and keep his carries down. Don't know what we have in Lasco. Never know and this is a big if that if Jax would draft Fournette they wouldn't need Ivory and could release him he could come back to NOLA. That's just a random thought of some vet becoming a cap casualty.

Quote Originally Posted by iamaj View Post
    I don't think they would look at Mixon until the 3rd. I wonder if he would fall that far.
    Just saw an article that had some writer speculating that he could still go in the 1st because of his talent. I highly doubt it but what do I know. If he's available in the third I would definitely take him in the third.
    http://www.logo-designer.co/wp-content/uploads/2013/09/Real-Madrid-football-club-logo-design-branding-identity-Ruben-Ferlo.jpg

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast