Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

yeah wasn't a fan of the officiating, but its hard to tell since I am so biased.

That was a close one tonight. But that's what playoff teams do to young, inexperienced teams. I remember just the last couple years those are games we would lose. Need to find a way to do the same against better teams, but a win is a win. Especially with Hayward having an off game. Favors looked the best he's looked this year. Hopefully with he and Hill back we can start to find a groove and get some chemistry going with the lineup we envisioned all off-season.

Ugh up 8 with 2:49 to go let's close this thing out damnit!

really good win last night. Too bad I was watching a movie

Yeah, it was really awesome to weather the second half storm from LeBron and actually close a game even though it was kinda ugly with the missed free throws near the end. Helluva win against a great championship tea m though!

Ugh...17% from 3 at this point...the polar opposite of last game and we are still in it...crazy. let's finish this.

And then Hood and Ingles go 4-4 at the end to close it out. That's how you do it after struggling all game. Maybe we are starting to get a little more clutch. I figured Ingles would have gotten a little more burn with Hood struggling tonight but he came up huge in crunch time. Rudy had a MONSTER game as well with 19/19....wow, I really feel like he and Hayward have to be ASG players but one if not both will probably be snubbed.

Tony Jones ‏@tribjazz 12m12 minutes ago
    Tribune sources: Rodney Hood underwent an MRI this morning and has been diagnosed with a bone bruise. No other structural damage

such amazing news after last nights game.

maybe Hood's injury will give Ingles and Burks some minutes... maybe even Exum

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

I'm going to be honest, I don't care if it cost us the game, but I want to see all of our players elbow Len in the face tonight!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

Well, another close win. Last couple years we lose that kinda of game especially with Hayward kinda struggling. But Rudy stepped up big which is starting to be a nightly occurrence. JJ hit a clutch 3 and Hayward sealed it at the line.

Side note, Burks looked like crap...all he managed to do was commit 3 fouls and miss all his shots....not one contribution otherwise. I know he is rusty but he has sucked.

Of course he looked like crap. He recently spent time in the D-league. And he's fresh off injury. It'll take time, if there's anything left in him to salvage.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    Well, another close win. Last couple years we lose that kinda of game especially with Hayward kinda struggling. But Rudy stepped up big which is starting to be a nightly occurrence. JJ hit a clutch 3 and Hayward sealed it at the line.

Side note, Burks looked like crap...all he managed to do was commit 3 fouls and miss all his shots....not one contribution otherwise. I know he is rusty but he has sucked.
    Burks missed an entire year. We need to give him a few months before we can expect him to be his old self. He may never be the same.

Favors is costing himself a lot of money right now. I don't know if he is playing injured, but he is not playing with much passion. He is not only struggling, he is on the bench when it matters.

its too bad that Gobert doesn't put up better counting stats. he has been by far our best player this year and he probably has zero shot at the all star game. He has been everything we hoped he could be this year. 4th in win shares and 13th in vorp.

what a crazy game. defense has to get better in the clutch, but they did enough to win the game.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast