Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: Game Thread

The one team I would love to play in the playoffs is the Rockets but seeding wise that's just not gonna happen this year. Those other teams, I hope we get the Thunder. I think we can play with any of the others but I think the Thunder would be the team we match up best against. Either way, I'm just pumped up we are gonna have Jazz playoff basketball....even if we did get absolutely smashed tonight.

i'm not surprised we laid an egg tonight. we've logged a ton of miles recently and came off a tough heartbreaker in okc.

i agree with jazznc. can't wait.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

we beat a very good houston team and this forum is still sleeping. we had a lot of clutch moments, but best stat of the night was not letting harden beat us from deep.

-chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we beat a very good houston team and this forum is still sleeping. we had a lot of clutch moments, but best stat of the night was not letting harden beat us from deep.
    I had been looking forward that matchup for sure. It was a heck of a win without Hill and Favs!! Like you said forcing Harden into an 0fer from deep was huge and getting him to throw it away 6 times as well.

However we then get beat by the Thunder AGAIN!! Gobert is obviously hugely important and missing him we got killed in the paint, like bad. Only the bench played well in this one. Nice to see Exum finally have a good game offensively, set a career high so there were some positives. And Lyles hit his 1st 3 pointer in ten years.

I really liked what I saw out of Bolomboy (not sure if I'm spelling that right). Will be fun to see him grow. Most people forget he WAS a first round lottery pick, so hopefully there's potential there.

Huge huge win tonight! Things got a little chippy with those two *****es Reddick and Paul, glad Gobert kept his cool even though he shouldn't have gotten a T for that crap with JJ.

That was a great game we pulled off. Picking up Joe Johnson has been huge.

I was fuming with the way they were treating Gobert last night. I get it, play him tough, he's going to play you tough, but man. That T was bogus. And if you're going to call things than call it both ways.

The Clippers commentators said officials called the T on Gobert from taunting. I didn't see any taunting. On a far stretch in this soft NBA, I could see maybe from the elbow that Redick ran into but that was it. Pretty bad officiating call. The call is surprising seeing how it's the regular season. If it was playoffs I would expect that call against us all day.

joe johnson is money in the 4th. i have loved this pick up.

-chipurmunki

We need a win tonight. Gotta stop the bleeding and keep out lead on the Clipps. That loss to the depleted Bulls the other night was pretty sad.

Still not shooting well in Indiana, but cut it to 5 at the half. Come on Jazz lets close this one out!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

Well that sucked! Maybe we should shoot for the 6th seed. I think we match up better against Houston than the Griz, Thunder or Clippers.

That's 2 awful losses in a row and tonight we wasted a career game from Hayward and a phenomenal game from Gobert.

On a side note Lyles is looking like a bust at this point. Can't even get on the court with no body even in front of him except an old *** Diaw...kinda sad, I expected a lot more from him this year but he's just been terrible.
    Last edited by JAZZNC; 03-21-2017 at 12:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by JAZZNC View Post
    That's 2 awful losses in a row and tonight we wasted a career game from Hayward and a phenomenal game from Gobert.

On a side note Lyles is looking like a bust at this point. Can't even get on the court with no body even in front of him except an old *** Diaw...kinda sad, I expected a lot more from him this year but he's just been terrible.
    The fact that we could have drafted Devin Booker makes it sting that much more...

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast