View Poll Results: Who would you take?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kawhi Leonard

24 61.54%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

15 38.46%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    I will take Giannis. 3.5 years age difference is huge. We are already saying they are comparable players, outside of their jumper. If that is the only thing that is separating these two guys, and Giannis is still developing after just turning 22, I am taking the younger guy with proven talent and the ability to continue to grow.

Leonard is fortunate that he is being coached by one of the greatest minds in basketball. He plays within Pop's system and doesn't stray. I want to see where he can take the team without Duncan, before crowning him. I respect his game, and he is a strong 2 way player, but so is Giannis. Giannis has the ability to guard all 5 positions and offensively he can play 3 positions.

Giannis. There's the age difference, there's the Spurs boost Kawhi gets, and there's the fact that Giannis is frankly more talented.
    POOP

Is this thread serious? Outside of a Bucks homer, I don't understand how anybody could take GA over Leonard. It's not even close. I will take the 25 year old NBA champion, Finals MVP, and reigning DPOY every single ****ing time over a "good" player like GA. Leonard is a great player with a career trajectory of a HOF. GA has payed a good first half of a season. I don't dabble in potential.

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    Is this thread serious? Outside of a Bucks homer, I don't understand how anybody could take GA over Leonard. It's not even close. I will take the 25 year old NBA champion, Finals MVP, and reigning DPOY every single ****ing time over a "good" player like GA. Leonard is a great player with a career trajectory of a HOF. GA has payed a good first half of a season. I don't dabble in potential.
    IE you wait for something to smack you in the face a few years before you consider it the real deal. It's a safer approach, I will give you that.

Quote Originally Posted by tredigs View Post
    IE you wait for something to smack you in the face a few years before you consider it the real deal. It's a safer approach, I will give you that.
    I didn't say be an idiot. I said I judge based on what you have done. Not the potential you are perceived to have. Leonard has done more then enough to make up for whatever potential Giannis is perceived to have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KobeOwnSU View Post
    I didn't say be an idiot. I said I judge based on what you have done. Not the potential you are perceived to have. Leonard has done more then enough to make up for whatever potential Giannis is perceived to have.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
    As long as GSW stays together, I'll take Giannis and the years difference. Enjoy what he has now bwcause not only will he have to go through GSW, but he will also have to go through LBJ and Lebrons Heir (Giannis) to win any postseason award again

Quote Originally Posted by MKEBucks87 View Post
    I will take Giannis. 3.5 years age difference is huge. We are already saying they are comparable players, outside of their jumper. If that is the only thing that is separating these two guys, and Giannis is still developing after just turning 22, I am taking the younger guy with proven talent and the ability to continue to grow.

Leonard is fortunate that he is being coached by one of the greatest minds in basketball. He plays within Pop's system and doesn't stray. I want to see where he can take the team without Duncan, before crowning him. I respect his game, and he is a strong 2 way player, but so is Giannis. Giannis has the ability to guard all 5 positions and offensively he can play 3 positions.
    lol i wonder who this is

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    lol i wonder who this is
    I have no idea. Its not JT (he was banned). Anyway, I welcome the new Bucks fans.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456