Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





View Poll Results: Who would you take?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kawhi Leonard

    24 61.54%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

    15 38.46%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 83
  1. #46
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    1,418
    I would roll with Leonard but I wouldn't mind losing a coin toss to take whoever was left

    Leonard is more proven and battle tested and Is still real young even though I think the GF is younger

  2. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Would be interesting if Giannis had Pop and what his role/position would be going back a few years because the Bucks kinda mismanaged him up until this year

  3. #48
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    27,911
    It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  4. #49
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I expect Giannis to be in MVP talk perenially atarting next year. Still growing a bit and learning the intricacies of PG/main ball bearer

  5. #50
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.

  6. #51
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    4,936
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Once we get Middleton...watch out. Putting SPAK (self proclaimed akron king) and crew on notice.
    The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.

  7. #52
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Posts
    13,665
    Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

    LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.

  8. #53
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

    LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.
    Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.

  9. #54
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.
    jesus christ

  10. #55
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.
    Middleton is coming back earlier than anticipated, apparently. #BI3

  11. #56
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jesus christ
    If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.

  12. #57
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,500
    Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.
    infraction for what? when you love a player you love them and say outlandish things... i have... everyone has... you gotta settle down some and find the line... the dude is having a fantastic season but he has holes in his game.... lebron will likely be the 2nd best player ever.... your are going out on a long limb by saying he will be better when all is said and done... you are in for a hard fall my man.

  13. #58
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    27,911
    Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.
    no its not. both those guys are good neither of them are close to great yet.
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

  14. #59
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Posts
    12,382
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jesus christ
    Also don't see Giannis pulling a benedict arnold. Anirite or amirite?

  15. #60
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    parts unknown
    Posts
    27,911
    I think he is better then Lebron right now. M I RITE brewer?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Rep Power: 0




    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •