View Poll Results: Who would you take?

Voters
39. You may not vote on this poll
  • Kawhi Leonard

24 61.54%
  • Giannis Antetokounmpo

15 38.46%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    I would roll with Leonard but I wouldn't mind losing a coin toss to take whoever was left

Leonard is more proven and battle tested and Is still real young even though I think the GF is younger

Would be interesting if Giannis had Pop and what his role/position would be going back a few years because the Bucks kinda mismanaged him up until this year

It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    It's not razor thin. KL is one of the best players in the league. He could win an MVP with the game he has right now. GA has to grow a good bit before he can be that kind of player. That doesn't mean he can't but you always take a true franchise player over a guy that looks like he can be one of those guys

I expect Giannis to be in MVP talk perenially atarting next year. Still growing a bit and learning the intricacies of PG/main ball bearer

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewer94 View Post
    Once we get Middleton...watch out. Putting SPAK (self proclaimed akron king) and crew on notice.
    The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.

Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.

Quote Originally Posted by FlashBolt View Post
    Hey Brewer... I know you don't believe half the stuff you type but Delly said it the best:

LeBron is the perfected version of what Giannis is trying to be.
    Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.

Except that Giannis isn't a little ***** when he doesn't get a call. Giannis will be better than lebrom when all said and done. Mark my words.
    jesus christ

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    The Bucks will need every shooter they can get, considering an effective defense can wall off the paint and dare Giannis to shoot. Meanwhile, Leonard can score from anywhere.
    Middleton is coming back earlier than anticipated, apparently. #BI3

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jesus christ
    If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.

If I get an infraction for this, that is bull as you can't say I am wrong until after he retires.
    infraction for what? when you love a player you love them and say outlandish things... i have... everyone has... you gotta settle down some and find the line... the dude is having a fantastic season but he has holes in his game.... lebron will likely be the 2nd best player ever.... your are going out on a long limb by saying he will be better when all is said and done... you are in for a hard fall my man.

Quote Originally Posted by mrblisterdundee View Post
    It's closer than the comparisons between Towns and Porzingis.
    no its not. both those guys are good neither of them are close to great yet.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    jesus christ
    Also don't see Giannis pulling a benedict arnold. Anirite or amirite?

I think he is better then Lebron right now. M I RITE brewer?

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast