Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657
    Gotsis putting on 20 pounds. "Action figure" looking. Same playing weight as Wolfe (who oddly enough said he put on like 20 pounds or so...leading me to believe he was playing under-weight last season..).

Oh yea...ya'll about to see why I've been giddy with Gotsis' potential. If he's made massive strides...he may actually start.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    That doesn't make any sense. None. If Siemian has to be much better than Lynch just to start then that is insinuating that Lynch has already made the strides to unseat Siemian.

We have seen none of that. Siemian has got 1 year of a beatdown and the respect of his teammates/coaches.

Lynch can't be on the same level as Siemian...he needs to be BETTER if he wants to be the starter this year.
    No. Lynch is the first round pick entering his second season. The feeling is that it's impossible for Lynch to be better because Siemian has 14 more starts. So if Siemian doesn't look an awful lot better then Lynch, they'll go with Lynch because of where he was drafted and his potential to get better.

So basically because of where the two players were drafted, Siemian needs to absolutely kill it in order to stay the starter.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Gotsis putting on 20 pounds. "Action figure" looking. Same playing weight as Wolfe (who oddly enough said he put on like 20 pounds or so...leading me to believe he was playing under-weight last season..).

Oh yea...ya'll about to see why I've been giddy with Gotsis' potential. If he's made massive strides...he may actually start.
    I hope so man. We can't have Crick starting there this year.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Page 57 of 57 FirstFirst ... 747555657