Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253
    I think the prime time games throw the team out of sync. Kinda like the 11 AM games. I'm not able to watch prime time games with the majority of my family either cause kiddos and school.

Only 5 games will be played at 2/2:30 this year too. I really ****ing hate the setup of this schedule.

ESPN didn't have weeks 11 or 17 updated when I was looking, so there's actually 7 2/2:30 games. A bit better news.

Prime time games means, generally, I can watch. They should pump the squad up not throw them off sync.

Protect the house and we're going to have quite a season. Can not drop early home games.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Prime time games means, generally, I can watch. They should pump the squad up not throw them off sync.

Protect the house and we're going to have quite a season. Can not drop early home games.
    Same here, look forward to the prime time games. Aside from the early bye which i despise, I am ok with the schedule. I think we can go 10-6 or 11-5 this year if things break the right way. Call me an optimist

The Benefits of Being the 2016 Super Bowl 50 Champions!

In Elway I Trust

Chiefs released Jaye Howard. A couple seasons ago he had a great year and was just as good as Malik Jackson, and their best DL. I know he was hurt this past year and they have a few good players at that position, but I'm pretty surprised he was released. A lot of potential there if healthy.

I still see this year ranging from 6-10 if everything goes as bad as possible to 10-6 if things go as well as possible. To me, either way, this year is about having a direction with the offense and QB while trying to maintain a great defense. We will see tho, I didn't think we could win it in 2015 with our struggling offense and poor offensive line... but i don't bank on anomalies

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

It's tough to say with a new coaching staff and having a QB situation which is unknown, but I would say we're at about 9 wins, give or take. I think we'll be in the 8-10 range competing for a WC spot down to the final weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    It's tough to say with a new coaching staff and having a QB situation which is unknown, but I would say we're at about 9 wins, give or take. I think we'll be in the 8-10 range competing for a WC spot down to the final weeks.
    This. It's hard to believe that VJ will be a worse coach than Kubiak was last year, but he's also an unknown first time HC. We don't know how big the loss of Wade will be either.

If VJ doesn't have growing pains as a HC and if Woods makes us forget about Wade, we could be an 11 or 12 win team.

Really I think the range is anywhere from 7-12 wins. With so many variables, the range is going to be huge lol.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

@CecilLammey
    Ty Sambrailo has a much better upper body this year. Looks like he's been lifting a lot of weights. #Broncos @1043TheFan

**** Elway might not be kidding when he said Ty could start at LT. I'm pulling for the guy because that would be one hell of a story.... As long as he doesn't suck this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky. View Post
    Chiefs released Jaye Howard. A couple seasons ago he had a great year and was just as good as Malik Jackson, and their best DL. I know he was hurt this past year and they have a few good players at that position, but I'm pretty surprised he was released. A lot of potential there if healthy.
    He'll attract a market...going to have to wait till after the draft. He failed a physical so they will be reluctant. The reason they haven't resigned Vance Walker by now (and he hasn't been signed by anyone by now) is that they don't think he's healthy enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    @CecilLammey
    Ty Sambrailo has a much better upper body this year. Looks like he's been lifting a lot of weights. #Broncos @1043TheFan

**** Elway might not be kidding when he said Ty could start at LT. I'm pulling for the guy because that would be one hell of a story.... As long as he doesn't suck this year.

He really had no choice but to do that. He's essentially the worst OT in the league (at least by PFF standards)...he's not going to have a job if he didn't hit the weights hard.

I believe in his feet. He can stick at LT but with literally no punch (due to either his shoulder or elbow) he'd either get steam rolled or because he would get steamrolled he would have to compensate with poor fundamentals and thus get blown by.

It's a lose/lose situation. Which explains why he literally couldn't do anything.

His profile always stated that he needed to get stronger/bigger...and you can't do that when you're hurt. We'll see how his anchor is around training camp.

I agree it would be one hell of a story....but he's got a long way to go.

This also gives me a lot of hope for Gotsis.

Check out this piece that Cyanide put up on Gotsis that I just now found.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...tsis-ups-downs

Great stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Check out this piece that Cyanide put up on Gotsis that I just now found.

http://www.scout.com/nfl/broncos/sto...tsis-ups-downs

Great stuff.
    That was great. Thanks BK and thanks Doc!

hey guys! lol digging deep thats a bit older haha! I look forward to doing more this season

NFL: Denver Broncos
    MLB: St. Louis Cardinals
    NHL: St. Louis Blues
    NBA: Chicago Bulls
    NCAAF: Iowa Hawkeyes
    NCAAB: Iowa Hawkeyes
    EPL: Chelsea Football Club
    FIFA: Deutschland and USA

Page 53 of 53 FirstFirst ... 343515253