Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I don't get Quote Notifications anymore...?

When people quote my post I am not receiving a notification in my messages anymore. It's been like this for 3 months lol

I have 0 messages in my inbox so it's not cause my inbox is full. Can yall please fix this? Thank you

#QWiNNING

It's been reported to SDI/Gracenote, they've yet to address us on this and several issues. I know it's frustrating but all we can do is wait until they get the right people to handle our request. It seems we're not top priority at this time.

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    When people quote my post I am not receiving a notification in my messages anymore. It's been like this for 3 months lol

I have 0 messages in my inbox so it's not cause my inbox is full. Can yall please fix this? Thank you
    I swear it's getting worse. I used to get some but now I get completely zero.

It's whatever. I got used to it. Luckily it's slow enough that it's not hard to follow like once upon a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    Boobs. I was eating *** one time and she farted

I thought it was just me I then changed the setting when someone quotes a post I make to get an alert via email but I'm still not getting it that way. Whenever it gets fixed would be appreciated. Thanks

TBH, I doubt it gets fixed any time soon unless SDI (SportsDirect Inc.) gets multiple email requests sent to them to address the issues.

There's tons of plug-ins that have been brokedick since the hack that we have made them aware of but PSD "isn't a priority" for them at this time.

http://www.sportsdirectinc.com/
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

Kind of like emailing SDI about changing the point system was so effective? Lame that when there are mods who actually want to put the effort in to changing this place for the better don't even have the power to do so in so many scenarios.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

No clue how many people contacted SDI about that issue (I'm guessing not many did), but I always felt if there was more User Feedback rather than Admin/Mod Feedback, they may put more of a priority on some of the issues that need to be addressed.

Unfortunately, that's where we are at with things. We can't force Users to contact SDI, but what's there to lose at this point other than a few minutes of your time?

Personally, I know from the past that it's a waste of time. The fact that they consistently ignore the people they put in charge (moderators) only reinforces this.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    Personally, I know from the past that it's a waste of time. The fact that they consistently ignore the people they put in charge (moderators) only reinforces this.
    Not necessarily true.

I know instances where Users have sought out SDI through their site and LinkedIn email contacts and received resolution from those emails.
    Last edited by Timmmahhh; 01-06-2017 at 08:41 AM.

Just hope it gets fixed soon

I'm kind of used to not having it now. I might not even turn it on if they fix it lol

You post in just about every thread in the forums you visit so..........yeah

Or, you just post to knock a thread off the first page. Yeah, I saw it

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-H...ntinepoint.gif

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    You post in just about every thread in the forums you visit so..........yeah

Or, you just post to knock a thread off the first page. Yeah, I saw it

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-H...ntinepoint.gif
    Hater.

I never got it off the first page anyways. I failed.

I knew there would be a thread somewhere about this. I think it's ****ing dumb as **** that a function we once had forever now doesn't work. Seems like they've completely let this forum burn and go to **** even though it was once such a thriving place to discuss sports and some other random **** if you wanted too.

It's crazy I have been on here for this long and I don't even know who the **** SDI is???

Well thanks for ****ing nothing SDI and letting a once great place go to great ****.

Quote Originally Posted by northsider View Post
    I knew there would be a thread somewhere about this. I think it's ****ing dumb as **** that a function we once had forever now doesn't work. Seems like they've completely let this forum burn and go to **** even though it was once such a thriving place to discuss sports and some other random **** if you wanted too.

It's crazy I have been on here for this long and I don't even know who the **** SDI is???

Well thanks for ****ing nothing SDI and letting a once great place go to great ****.
    Email and pm notifications are once working again.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast