Thread: Team Needs

Raiders
    Tier 1: MLB, CB, S
    Tier 2: DT,OLB,OT, DE
    Tier 3: Bruiser RB, Slot WR, Slot CB

Never Forget

Tier 1: LG RT SS CB
    Tier 2: DE DT RG TE RB
    Tier 3: QB oline depth PR KR stud Ster(a high caliber st guy like a matt Slater).

Tier 1: both LG and RT play was terrible. Need 2 starters. Cyprien is a free agent and if we scrap this 4-3 under we need a more well rounded guy. Outside of Ramsey and Colvin its pretty bleh at cb. Josh Johnson is okay but hasn't played much. Prince is a free agent and house could be cut.

Tier 2: adding more edge rushers since we like my go to a traditional 4-3 and could use competition for Chris smith. Dt could be a need depending who we cut or let walk. Under contract we have Roy miller, Malik Jackson, Sheldon day, Michael Bennett. aj can could use some competition at rg. Thomas could be cut and Lewis is getting older and koyak is just a guy while stearling is a ster. Just rb depth behind ivory and Yeldon.

Tier 3: qb would be for competition for backup spot. Our oline isn't very deep so I'd like a swing tackle and possibly 1 interior guy. Our returners could be upgraded to lee is good but he might be our number 2 and don't wanna kill him.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 01-10-2017 at 03:14 AM.

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Chiefs:

Tier 1- ILB, QB, RB
    Tier 2- OG, #2 WR, #2 CB, Edge
    Tier 3- S, NT

The last two are IF Poe and Berry resign. If not then they become more pressing.

Yankees/Chiefs/Nets/Jayhawks

Eagles

Tier 1:

CB - They have been in dire need to starting caliber corners for a long time. Leodis Mckelvin and Nolan Carroll are more suitable to be depth players and the only corner on their roster to show some promise and potential is Jalen Mills.

OL - Even though I feel their line is decent when everyone is available they still need to address it. They are getting older at both tackle and guard with Jason Peters and Allen Barbre plus have the question with Lane Johnson and his suspension history. Certainly a position they will address early in the draft.

WR - They have addressed this position early and often over the last bunch of years with very little success. Jordan Matthews can play but they need another threat on the outside badly. A WR with their 1st isn't out of the question.

Tier 2:

RB - This is a pressing need but RB is a position that you can address late. They have an elite pass catching option in Sproles and Wendall Smallwood who has shown ability but is probably more of a change of pace back.

DL - They could address the DE and DT positions assuming on who is back. Starting DT Bennie Logan is a free agent and starting DE Connor Barwin is playing out of position and could be cut/traded to save cap.

Tier 3:

LB - This is more of a depth need but certainly something that could address.

Vikings:

Tier 1: LT and RT
    Tier 2: G
    Tier 3: DT/CB/RB
    Tier 4: LB
    Tier 5: QB/WR

The offensive line needs won't change but the other spots could easily change depending on the what the Vikings do with Captain Munnerlyn, Sharrif Floyd, Cordarelle Patterson and AP and if Greenway and Newman decide to retire or come back. If those guys are kept then OL remains the only glaring hole. The rest is basically depth and trying to find BPA in the draft.
    2017 Vikings Draft :
    41: Dalvin Cook RB Florida State
    70: Pat Elflein C Ohio State
    109: Jaleel Johnson DT Iowa
    120: Ben Gedeon LB Michigan
    170: Rodney Adams WR South Florida
    180: Danny Isidora G Miami
    201: Bucky Hodges TE Virginia Tech
    219: Stacy Coley WR Miami
    220: Ifeadi Odenigbo DE Northwestern
    232: Elijah Lee LB Kansas State
    245: Jack Tocho CB N.C. State

#Faith

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    49ers:

Tier 1: OLB/pass rush, QB, WR
    Tier 2: ILB, CB
    Tier 3: NT, RB
    I'm pretty much in line with R&G:

Tier 1: QB, edge rusher [DE or OLB will depend on the scheme of new coaching staff], WR
    Tier 2: ILB, NT, CB
    Tier 3: Future starting OT to replace Staley, RB

However, I would make the caveat that the team could potentially trade for someone like Jimmy Garapolo if McDaniels is hired and not reach for a QB in the draft. I find it incredibly difficult to imagine the team passing on Myles Garrett if Cleveland doesn't take him.

Texans:

Tier 1: QB and OT
    Tier 2: OG, S, coverage ILB
    Tier 3: CB, OLB, RB, WR (all depth positions)
    The Most Epic Thread EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    Yea what is he thinking not wanting to drive next to or near drunk people. I have never met a more sheltered scaredy cat. As a hobby i find 10-15 homeless guys and give them lots of alcohol and play bumper cars all day but im normal.

Broncos:

Tier 1: T, G, NT
    Tier 2: TE, DE
    Tier 3: ILB, WR

Buffalo

Tier 1: OL, S
    Tier 2: LB, DL, WR
    Tier 3: QB, CB

tier 1. G, S, RB, OT

tier 2. FB, DE, CB

tier 3. DT, QB
    Last edited by flgatorsandjags; 01-17-2017 at 10:16 PM.

Tier 1: G RT pass rusher TE
    Tier 2: RB QB FB
    Tier 3: WR CB LB S

So far we added Earl Watford who is just a guy to our oline mix. Parnell needs somebody to push him. I think Fowler should be a Sam lb so we need at least 1 outside pass rusher but more likely 2.
    Outside of Lewis we have 2 7th round guts. Koyak is fine as a complimentry te as he's a solid blocker and a possession guy. Stearling is more special teams

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Lions:

DE
    ILB
    CB
    FS
    OLB
    DT
    WR3
    TE3
    QB2
    KR
    RB

Not too many needs really.

Marketability Rating = 0

WR is suddenly a need for the Saints, since they were so anxious to make sure the Patriots went from NFL champions to the Harlem Globetrotters of football. John "The Flash" Ross put on a pass dropping clinic in Seattle at his pro day, and some believe that drops in a bit on draft boards. An NFL Network analyst (I don't know why I even watch that network) had the same idea that I had a few hours earlier -- use pick 32 that they got in the Cooks trade and take Ross (and hope his concentration improves some).

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Buccaneers

Teir 1 - WR, S
    Tier 2 - CB, DT, C, 4-3 SLB
    Tier 3 - TE, LB, DE
    Update Posts Free Agency
    Tier 1: TE, RB, S
    Tier 2: CB, C, 4-3 SLB, WR
    Tier 3: LB/DE Depth, Backup QB

Quote Originally Posted by bwallstreet View Post
    Update Posts Free Agency
    [Buccaneers]
    Tier 1: TE, RB, S
    Tier 2: CB, C, 4-3 SLB, WR
    Tier 3: LB/DE Depth, Backup QB
    Shouldn't DE be Tier 1 or 2? I originally had them taking Taco Charlton in my mock draft (but changed it to Jabrill Peppers and moved Taco up to the Eagles before I posted it).

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast