Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Team Needs

Quote Originally Posted by MidwestJimmy View Post
    Shouldn't DE be Tier 1 or 2? I originally had them taking Taco Charlton in my mock draft (but changed it to Jabrill Peppers and moved Taco up to the Eagles before I posted it).
    Nope, wouldn't be surprised if they didn't take a DE at all, only way they take one is late or a great value.

Just re-signed William Gholston who is starting LE, elite run defender who can kick inside or come off on 3rd down/passing situations.

Robert Ayers Jr is our starting RE and our best all around DE. Noah Spence is our 3rd DE, 2016 2nd round pick with upside, first guy to rotate in. Jacquies Smith is our #4 DE, had 6.5 sacks in 2014, 7.0 sacks in 2015. Missed 2016 with an injuryou. We have a few other guys after that who played well in limited action but could be upgraded from, George Johnson, Channing Ward, DaVonte Lambert.

This is probably too early but I'll ask anyway. In the 2018 draft, the Eagles have a 1 but no 2 or 3, as of now. It looks like their primary needs for that 1 will either be WR or OT. Do you know of any names who could be in the 25 to 32 range?
    Thanks.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123