Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Thread: Game #31 thread

Game #31 thread

vs the raptors at home. 1 point game with 8 minutes left? we are going to lose by double digits.

Good fight, but we just couldn't stop Kyle Lowry.... Man we need George Hill back

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

like how can I judge this team with so many recurring injuries, but how can I not judge them based on the fact we are over 1/3 of the way into the season?

pessimist: 'o no, 3 game losing streak!!! woe is us, we are so unlucky, we'll miss the playoffs again at this rate!!'

everyone else: '3 game losing streak, 2 against excellent opponents, and w/out our pg. we're fine.'
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    pessimist: 'o no, 3 game losing streak!!! woe is us, we are so unlucky, we'll miss the playoffs again at this rate!!'

everyone else: '3 game losing streak, 2 against excellent opponents, and w/out our pg. we're fine.'
    Part of the frustration of Jazz fans is not knowing how good we can be when healthy. We loose a close game and think we would have won if healthy. So we start blaming all losses on bad healthy. Unfortunately that is not always true. We have a great team, but we will still only win 2/3rds of our games when healthy.

I just don't want to play the Spurs or the Warriors in the first round of the playoffs. Yes we are definitely a playoff team, but just making the playoffs only to get annihilated by the Warriors would be bad for player and fan moral. The Warriors are just that good. That is why these games matter. We don't want a bad 1st round match up. Plus I just hate loosing to Sacramento because Cousins is a chump.