Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

game #27-28 thread

vs the Mavs on ESPN

All is good in the Hood!!!!!!!!!

2011 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football Champion!
    2013 Denver Bronco PSD Forum Fantasy Football 2nd Place

we won again and i think it's being taken for granted. what are y'all going to ***** about now?
    Last edited by Rush; 12-19-2016 at 09:29 PM. Reason: PLEASE DO NOT DODGE THE FILTER
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki

Quote Originally Posted by chipurmunki View Post
    we won again and i think it's being taken for granted. what are y'all going to ***** about now?
    You being such a douche.

This team winning isn't being taken for granted, no clue where you are getting that from dude. I am forking pumped about this little streak we are on! Hood got himself a "moment" and Gobert continues to dominate (that catch and dunk from Exum to Gobert was incredible). The team is winning, nothing to complain about but you being a pretentious douche nugget.
    Last edited by Rush; 12-19-2016 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Edited out unfiltered word in quoted post

This Grizz game is TIGHT! Gobert killing it again but that is no longer news, just par for the course. Let's keep it close and close this thing out!

yeah game was really close to the end when a few threes for the Jazz just finished the game off. with the exception of the warriors I think we can beat any team and we haven't seen hill for quite a few games.

Man that was a grind it out game. AND I HATED IT!!! SOOOO BORING! Score MOAR points dickheads.

Heroes In Blue

8. 12-19-2016, 11:53 AM
    Reason
    Baiting - Soop

2 of the league's best defenses going head to head... of course points were going to be hard to come by. i found it more entertaining than the braindead and mindnumbing anti-defensive effort games that plague the league. i'll spare y'all any 'when i was your age' anecdotes.
    HAWKS '13 ,'1 4, & '15 PREMIERS

"I ate his liver with some fava beans and a nice chianti...ffftt ffftt ffftt!"

"of course tom 'jan' brady would whine about a rule change."
    -chipurmunki