Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Going to the gym on crutches

How much of a douce does this make me? Any suggestions?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Not at all.

I worked in a gym for years and people came in injured all the time. If you can still get a good workout in, why not?

dang, that's pretty g right there...
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    dang, that's pretty g right there...

I can move a little in a boot now. I didn't return on cruches- i realized i could even get dumbbells back to s seat or bench but i'll be back soon, in the boot.

I haven't worked out in about three months. About 7 months ago I dislocated my left pinky finger. It's been taking a long time to heal. Still pretty swollen. It's pretty strong and bends fully now, but I had a dislocated finger that took over a year to heal before. Does anyone know if there are any gloves out there that could be beneficial to wear if I choose to lift again?

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    I can move a little in a boot now. I didn't return on cruches- i realized i could even get dumbbells back to s seat or bench but i'll be back soon, in the boot.
    I was questioning if i should go in a boot, guess i will too

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I was questioning if i should go in a boot, guess i will too

It tough man. I am back to full strength as far as lifting goes but am still pretty limited as far as cardio goes. I hope yours heals faster. Anyway, if you have any cardio suggestions for a guy with a weak ankle i'm all ears? Thanks bud, and good luck.

I go on the bike. Seems to take the stress of the ankle. Makes it hard to lose weight. My Dr. said i was fat(5'9 215 lbs) and put me on beta blockers for high blood pressure. Im too young for that but with my ankle i cant do cardio. Im down to 195 just off of dieting but cardio would make it easier.

Quote Originally Posted by carter80 View Post
    I go on the bike. Seems to take the stress of the ankle. Makes it hard to lose weight. My Dr. said i was fat(5'9 215 lbs) and put me on beta blockers for high blood pressure. Im too young for that but with my ankle i cant do cardio. Im down to 195 just off of dieting but cardio would make it easier.

Yeah, i've been able to do bike as well. It just really boring. I'm a cardio machine.