Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    We have a big decision with Favors coming soon. He has had a great regular season. Not surprising to see anyone stay healthy in a contract year. I will be watching closely to see his effort in the playoffs. I want him to work out so badly, but I'm not sold yet. I can easily see us going after Parker, Gordon, or Randal to replace him. Which Favors will show up for the playoffs, the one that plays with passion or the one half asleep? The last 2 nights are a great example. He played with energy against the Warriors, but his effort against Portland was not good enough. He appears to lack motivation at times. I'm sorry but if you can't get motivated for a NBA playoff game I don't want you on my team. Seriously, what do we have to do before the game to get this guy amped up. Get this guy some bulletin board material. He may have zero chip on his shoulder. I love everything else about Favors (except for the 3 point attempts) and I want him to work out. He is a good player, great teammate, and most importantly he wants to be here. But if he can't "bring the juice" as coach Quinn would say we have got to move on.

Honestly, we looked tired last night. We were hitting ever shot short and were very slow on rotations. I think we just spent too much energy devastating the Warriors. Same thing happened to Denver, they probably would have won their game if they weren't on a freaking back to back at the end of the season.

That's just bull crap scheduling imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    Honestly, we looked tired last night. We were hitting ever shot short and were very slow on rotations. I think we just spent too much energy devastating the Warriors. Same thing happened to Denver, they probably would have won their game if they weren't on a freaking back to back at the end of the season.

That's just bull crap scheduling imo.
    Good point. However, if we beat ATL once we are not in this position.

With how well Favors is playing, I'm guessing he's going to leave Utah. Someone is going to offer him 20+ million a year and I just don't think we're going to match it. I LOVE what he's doing out there, but he deserves a big paycheck, and I don't see us doing that.

Quote Originally Posted by Firefistus View Post
    With how well Favors is playing, I'm guessing he's going to leave Utah. Someone is going to offer him 20+ million a year and I just don't think we're going to match it. I LOVE what he's doing out there, but he deserves a big paycheck, and I don't see us doing that.
    we will see. there aren't a ton of teams with big cap space and honestly I don't think Favors would fit on a ton of teams like he does ours. If he can learn to hit that corner 3 with 35%+ efficiency he and Gobert are probably good enough against any team that isn't the warriors or houston which will just kill us from 3.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910