Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,290 of 1511
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Ak_47 View Post
    K.C. Johnson‏ @KCJHoop
    Hoiberg said Mirotic will start at PF.
    wasnt he just benched like a week ago. god, how can you expect any consistnacy when guys go from DNP to Starters week in and out.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Valentine szn !!!! Big game og bobby portis

Portis was and always will be a bench player,well on this team at least. Might not make it off the bench on another team. He couldn't keep his starting job for a month. What a waste of a draft pick.
    Meh, he's been dicked around by a garbage coach since he was drafted. Same thing has happened to Valentine & Grant this season.

I'm hesitant to call any young player a bad pick under Hoiberg since they're getting no development whatsoever from a coach that's taking a full season to figure out a rotation.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Don't worry guys Hoiberg is still in training he'll get better.

A few things I will say.

I don't think Portis is ever gonna be more than a bench big. There are two major problems Portis has to me. 1) he has awful hands. Often let's passes go through his hands. 2) just poor awareness overall both on offense and defense. He hustles. He tries. But he just seems like he has to focus too much on what he is doing instead of just being on the court and playing the game. Like to me. He plays as of he has to tell himself what to do in his head. OK. Set a screen. I'm gonna pop out. OK ball swung to the left side. Go set a back screen. It's like he isn't in the flow of the game. Maybe he will prove me wrong. But these to me are two really frustrating things when I watch Bobby.

Denzel has been quite a surprise. I know most are disappointed. But I didn't expect him to be as good of a shooter as he has been. His shot is quick. He shoots with confidence. And that's always something u need. He also tries on d. And while he may not be the play maker we expected. The ability is there. I think the main limitation for him is his lack of athletism. He has solid ball handling but isn't quick or fast enough to really get to the rim. I think prime he may have to live with being a shooter. Who may have some chances for some pump and drive or maybe some weave action. I just don't see him as a good primary ball handler. Especially considering on pick and rolls he often settles for a deep pull up. Best case scenario to me is a Danny green caliber of player for him.

Payne. Is almost a PG version of what valintine is. Combined with the lack of shooting I though valintine would have. He isn't athletic. He is a solid play maker. OK defender. But the fact that he wants to be a pull up jump shooter. Not attack the rim. And shoots a poor percentage is killer to me. Unless he can majorly improve his jump shot. I see no place on this team for him. Honestly I would rather develop lop grant than him from what I have seen.

Grant seems like a solid player. As an off guard. I don't see him as a primary ball handler. But he does everything OK and seems to so it without doing anything bad. Like taking ill advised shots. (see Payne with poor percentage pull ups on screens at the top of the key). I don't really expect much growth from him. But honestly I wasn't expecting much when he came I surely think there is a place for a guy like him. But u have to find the right play making guard to play with him. Maybe that could be denzel. But as I stated with denzel. Unsure if he should be a primary ball handler either .

Niko is all but done here. He does some things OK but not enough to warrant the bad hopefully we don't overpay to keep him...

K.C. Johnson‏ @KCJHoop
    Bulls are sending Payne to D League.

Nick Friedell‏ @NickFriedell
    Bulls weren't going to get much back for Taj, Doug -- but that trade still looks bad right now. And they gave up a 2nd round pick.

Cam Payne still has time to develop -- but he has really struggled since coming to Bulls. Sending him to D-League is an overdue move.

Hoiberg says Cam Payne is being sent down to the D-League for a couple games.

K.C. Johnson‏ @KCJHoop
    Bulls are sending Payne to D League.

Bulls weren't going to get much back for Taj, Doug -- but that trade still looks bad right now. And they gave up a 2nd round pick.

Cam Payne still has time to develop -- but he has really struggled since coming to Bulls. Sending him to D-League is an overdue move.

Hoiberg says Cam Payne is being sent down to the D-League for a couple games.
    GarPax are a ****ing joke

Lonzo Ball and Fultz have both drawn a lot of hype as nba prospects. Both are seen as the top 2 prospects in this years draft. Now, i dont care about Boston, but I was wondering if Boston picking Lonzo Ball with the first pick, would be a smart thing to do?

My question is, can IT and Lonzo coexist on the same team? Wouldn't both of them being pgs cause issues? Who starts? Lonzo's dad also talks a lot of crap, he might be the reason why Lonzo might ask for a trade, if he ever has to come off the bench. I mean Lavars ego would never allow that. IT wouldn't and shouldn't come off the bench anyways. Fultz is also a PG, but probably wouldn't clash with the team, the way Ball would. What do you all think?

Lonzo Ball and Fultz have both drawn a lot of hype as nba prospects. Both are seen as the top 2 prospects in this years draft. Now, i dont care about Boston, but I was wondering if Boston picking Lonzo Ball with the first pick, would be a smart thing to do?

My question is, can IT and Lonzo coexist on the same team? Wouldn't both of them being pgs cause issues? Who starts? Lonzo's dad also talks a lot of crap, he might be the reason why Lonzo might ask for a trade, if he ever has to come off the bench. I mean Lavars ego would never allow that. IT wouldn't and shouldn't come off the bench anyways. Fultz is also a PG, but probably wouldn't clash with the team, the way Ball would. What do you all think?
    **** the Celtics. I hope that Brown bust. The nets pick drops to 4 and they miss out on big name prospects. And the nets cam sign a key FA to improve and **** their 2018 pick.

Celtics want to get Allstar top their talent for nothing. And have been unwilling to move the picks. And if u listen to Celtics fans. It sounds like 6er fans 4 years ago. Talking dynasty. Best player since x.

I swear. They relly think they are gonna ride a gravy train to a championship. Funny when these young guys take 3-4 years to mature. Issiah Thomas walks due to them not wanting to pay him and Hoford is out of contending age by the time their plan unfolds.

I hope we don't trade them Butler. And I hope they fail. That front office wants Jimmy and won't even offer up the nets picks. Give me a break.

It's official: the Bulls as an organization has sucked the life out of its fans. Especially this forum.
    Wenn Sie dies lesen durch elektronische ‹bersetzung, Sie sind jetzt noch lahm als Sie waren als Sie zum ersten Mal las und verstand es nicht.

They can draft whichever they want because Thomas has 1 year left on his deal and likely bolts because Boston wouldn't want to pay him the max

Quote Originally Posted by pentel1980 View Post
    It's official: the Bulls as an organization has sucked the life out of its fans. Especially this forum.
    Man, sad but true. Haven't been here in a week.

RIP Jerry Krause

Lmaoo FIGHT FIGHT GO ROLO

The Raptors are the only team I'm confident we could beat in the playoffs (if we make it).

Page 86 of 101 FirstFirst ... 3676848586878896 ... LastLast