Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Giannis94 View Post
    free 7 rd pick to anyone that makes a mock draft of the draft with 14+ correct picks
    Wow great incentive

https://strawpoll.com/cff45cf

Need your input!!

"Carr is still upset that Cutler was worth that much money to your organization yet he needs to win a super bowl to get a pay upgrade. He's irate and his agent is demanding he's traded and telling all free agents available to stay away from such a shrewd team."

Things you thought you'd never hear

"We feel we give you a much better chance at another ring than the dysfunctional Patriots"

I was always under the impression that once a FA is signed that all deals are full guaranteed? How do the Dolphins gain 6 million by cutting Jay?
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Free Agency:

All contracts are for one season. Bidder can specify deals in the contract if they want like BS, SB, RB but if they donít,[I] Iíll assume that the money is UNGUARANTEED
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...NFL-Mock-Rules

Ahh has that changed? Maybe I've always misread that. My bad
    Quote Originally Posted by heimdog8 View Post
    I didn't want to throw this information out here. I was a 3 year varsity starter at QB in high school. I played quarterback in junior college as well. I was considering playing division 1 football as well but chose to pursue my career in business instead. However, currently I am helping train with Derek Carr from Fresno State get ready for his pro day and the draft. I am also working with Cody Kessler, the USC quarterback.

Nobody reads trade blocks so I'm commandeering the lounge:

I'll give you guys a day or two to convince me to break up my offense. As far as I know I'm the only person willing to even listen on star WRs right now, so be prepared to pay accordingly if you want one. Same rule applies to Le'Veon.

Also willing to listen on the No. 1 pick, whether you want Aaron Donald or Josh Norman or whoever. It'll obviously take a lot (preferably on defense). But reach out and we'll see if there's anything there.

Finally, I would at least consider the idea of trading Jalen Ramsey for a star front 7 player and then just using the No. 1 pick on Norman. It's not what I'm actively planning, but I'll listen if the offer is right.
    POOP

Quote Originally Posted by rapjuicer06 View Post
    Ahh has that changed? Maybe I've always misread that. My bad
    It was guaranteed for a long time, then Wiss changed it, they I changed it back
    Rand University

Rocky Top youíll always be
    Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

On another note, lots of interest in my #12 pick. Hit me with offers
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Taking offers on the #5 pick
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Hey guys want to say sorry I havent been active much this week. Been moving and had a friend pass this week so been busy. Should be getting back to normal activity shortly.

Never Forget

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Hey guys want to say sorry I havent been active much this week. Been moving and had a friend pass this week so been busy. Should be getting back to normal activity shortly.
    No worries
    Rand University

Home sweet home to me
    Good olí Rocky Top
    Rocky Top Tennessee

Are we going to get answers on the restructures before RB becomes guaranteed?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, small kid got tripped by a tuba player

How have none of you guys made me a concrete offer for one of my offensive guys yet? I'm super impulsive, I might take it.
    POOP

Page 17 of 25 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast