Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    You don't wanna be eating Turducken with a pushbroom

To answer the original question:
    1. Ownership
    2. Ownership
    3. Ownership
    4. Ownership

Until the "owner" is fixed there is no real hope.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    1. Ownership
    2. Ownership
    3. Ownership
    4. Ownership

Jed should take a course on how can obnoxious brats be successful owners, standard protocol the commissioner should mandate. If he refused to take course or voluntarily step down, the board is overseers can removed him like they did with Donald Sterling. Some brats are not fit to be owners .

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    Jed should take a course on how can obnoxious brats be successful owners, standard protocol the commissioner should mandate. If he refused to take course or voluntarily step down, the board is overseers can removed him like they did with Donald Sterling. Some brats are not fit to be owners .
    I bet Jed knows what a go route is

I'd rather have one of the top QB's in the draft next year than Cousins tbh.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots:31421678
    1. Ownership
    2. Ownership
    3. Ownership
    4. Ownership

Owner has not been and is still not the problem. The FO problems left with Baalke.

Quote Originally Posted by NinerHomer49 View Post
    1. Ownership
    2. Ownership
    3. Ownership
    4. Ownership

Owner has not been and is still not the problem. The FO problems left with Baalke.
    The owner sided with Baalke over Harbaugh so that makes it his fault. If I was the owner, he would be long gone and I would let Harbaugh pick his own GM at the time but it's water over the bridge now

Click photo to see what we do best as defending champions!

Quote Originally Posted by eDush View Post
    The owner sided with Baalke over Harbaugh so that makes it his fault. If I was the owner, he would be long gone and I would let Harbaugh pick his own GM at the time but it's water over the bridge now
    Hate to be that guy, but the term is "water under the bridge"... meaning it was once someone else's problem... so they fixed it... with a bridge...

Water over the bridge would seem to be a huge problem... for everyone.
    "There is perhaps no better demonstration of the folly of human conceits than this distant image of our tiny world. To me, it underscores our responsibility to deal more kindly with one another, and to preserve and cherish the pale blue dot, the only home we've ever known.”

- Carl Sagan

Quote Originally Posted by eDush:31573186
    1. Ownership
    2. Ownership
    3. Ownership
    4. Ownership

Harbaugh blew off his owner more than once. If you're having a meeting about the future of the team, one guy shows up with his plan and the other blows it off...Who are you going to pick? In addition, Harbaugh flat out lied several times, threw temper tantrums on the sideline and flat out refused to not only fix a simple play clock issue....But also did not hold players or QBs accountable when it was needed. Everyone in this forum would've fired Harbaugh too.

Now me...I would've fired Baalke after the 30th pick in 2012. I mean not hindsight...I would have literally fired a GM who was dumb enough to make that pick right then. If I knew before hand...I would've fired him then and let someone else run the draft room. I said it then and was called stupid in this forum on numerous occasions.

It's easy to say in hindsight that York made the wrong call. It was very understandable given the circumstances though.

Quote Originally Posted by GibbyIsMyHero View Post
    Hate to be that guy, but the term is "water under the bridge"... meaning it was once someone else's problem... so they fixed it... with a bridge...

Water over the bridge would seem to be a huge problem... for everyone.
    Well, that made my morning. Thanks!

It's ownership. This team will not win a Lombardi with the current owners in place.

That's just a fact. If you want futher evidence, look at the disaster that is Levi's stadium. They didn't do the proper evaluation to realize it's a freaking sauna in there, and is probably the biggest road team advantage in the league.
    2009-2014. 3 World Series Championships, 2 Stanley Cup Championships, 2 NBA Championships, and a Super Bowl Appearance. 3 No-Hitters, 1 Perfect Game, 3 NFC Title Games, Jim Harbaugh, Bruce Bochy, Phil Jackson, Daryl Sutter.

PRESENT: Lakers #2 draft pick (New GM, New President), Giants #2 draft pick (somebody better get fired), 49ers #2 draft pick (New Coach, New GM), LA Kings #11 draft pick (New Coach, New GM)

Harbaugh blew off his owner more than once. If you're having a meeting about the future of the team, one guy shows up with his plan and the other blows it off...Who are you going to pick? In addition, Harbaugh flat out lied several times, threw temper tantrums on the sideline and flat out refused to not only fix a simple play clock issue....But also did not hold players or QBs accountable when it was needed. Everyone in this forum would've fired Harbaugh too.

Now me...I would've fired Baalke after the 30th pick in 2012. I mean not hindsight...I would have literally fired a GM who was dumb enough to make that pick right then. If I knew before hand...I would've fired him then and let someone else run the draft room. I said it then and was called stupid in this forum on numerous occasions.

It's easy to say in hindsight that York made the wrong call. It was very understandable given the circumstances though.
    No, not everyone. I said it was a mistake then and I say it was a mistake now.

Quote Originally Posted by valade16 View Post
    No, not everyone. I said it was a mistake then and I say it was a mistake now.
    In some aspects yes, in others no. He had his own fair share of why the team fell into dysfunction.

Quote Originally Posted by leftymo View Post
    It's ownership. This team will not win a Lombardi with the current owners in place.

That's just a fact. If you want futher evidence, look at the disaster that is Levi's stadium. They didn't do the proper evaluation to realize it's a freaking sauna in there, and is probably the biggest road team advantage in the league.
    It can win with the current ownership, but the ownership has to change the way they do things.
    MacLean's Law: Everywhere you go there will be a jerk. Corrolary: If you go somewhere by yourself you become a jerk.

I don't care where anyone chooses to go in free agency. I really don't. Yes, KD "broke" the NBA for a year or two, but I can't blame him for going to the team that fit what he wanted.

The worst part about the Warriors winning is that now I can't have an opinion without being a "homer" or a "hater". It used to be that dialogue had merit independent of accusations.

Quote Originally Posted by RedandGold_35 View Post
    In some aspects yes, in others no. He had his own fair share of why the team fell into dysfunction.
    He was a contributor sure. But he was a good Head Coach. And siding with Baalke over him was definitely a bad move.

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast