Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast
    Even if this dump heap makes the playoffs, they are fodder at best. Just blow it up and start over.

What a joke of a team
    Using Tapatalk

Go Pistons!

Heat lost too, so we're tied for 8 I think

What a disgrace. Awful, just awful
    Using Tapatalk

They have to trade Andre/Reggie this summer. They're simply better without each of them. Can't have those annual values eating up your cap when neither play defense and neither have a competent offensive game.

Then they're gonna give KCP the max, too. As much as I'll hate it, at least he's shown promise as a ball handler lately, which is more progression than Dre or Reggie have ever shown.

Game Thread When GunFactor187 Shamefully Didn't Make One

We don't deserve the playoffs. Losing twice to these bums

Also I don't give a **** if Marcus makes 5 points in the clutch, he was awful the whole game and SJ didn't even play.

Fire SVG, trade everyone
    Last edited by Gronis10; 03-21-2017 at 09:51 PM.
    Using Tapatalk

least surprising result of the season

drummond is such a ***** man it's crazy. dude gets destroyed by Lopez every time. he also doesn't try against lesser competition

i wonder who we're gonna get for him this summer
    #QWiNNING

Quote Originally Posted by rocket View Post
    drummond is such a ***** man it's crazy. dude gets destroyed by Lopez every time. he also doesn't try against lesser competition

i wonder who we're gonna get for him this summer
    we won't get **** or we would've got it already

Quote Originally Posted by GuySir View Post
    least surprising result of the season
    I agree. Though it is not any less infuriating for me. The Pistons are facing a tough decision in the offseason and that is selling or not their "stars". I would do it, just top avoid the mediocrity they have become, and looking at the Red Wings model, the worst is yet to come for the Pistons. Trade off Dre and Reggie for what you, decide what to do with KCP, and use all the picks gathered to re-tool the roster.

Edit: Also **** Leuer. I had high hopes for him but he, especially the 2nd half of the season, has been awful. Looks like SVG really swung and missed on him. At least he hit on Ish, seemingly on occasion, at least.
    Last edited by LionsFan..LOL; 03-22-2017 at 10:00 AM.

i'm feeling like Reggie's and Drummond's value is only going to go continue to plummet smh
    #QWiNNING

I just don't get this team, its been pretty difficult to watch them this entire season especially with their offensive woes. What does this team need to do to win games? If we fail to make the playoffs this season, then we gotta do something about that starting line-up. I highly doubt any team is going to take on Drummonds contract and the max value that we can get for Reggie is Ricky Rubio lol. Were more than likely stuck with them. Also if we don't sign KCP then I refuse to watch anymore games.

Just looking at some basic team stats I found something curious. We're second to last in the NBA in FT attempts, and dead last in personal fouls drawn. That includes all the hacking of Drummond. How is this possible? We're near the bottom in 3pt % in a league focused more and more on outside shots. Yet we keep getting rid of our best shooters. If we can't shoot threes and we can't get to the line, what the hell are we doing?

SVG is the problem. He wanted to build a modern NBA team with 4 out and a center and settled for mediocre guys that can't shoot or play defense. Fire his fat ***
    Using Tapatalk

Of course we are losing by 17 against these bums after they play OT last night
    Using Tapatalk

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast