Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Draft news thread

Here's a thread for draft news

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Chad Kelly's photo of him wrapping a blunt and his ACL should put him undrafted. If he can put his ego in check would make a great UDFA signing for a team like SD, AZ, NO among a few others.

Charles Walker out of Oklahoma left the team early to focus on the draft. Will not compete in any bowl or potential playoff. Will be interesting to see how teams perceive him quitting on his team.

Figured this might be worth asking here, in case anyone's interested to discuss.

Who do you have as the best CB on board? I haven't watched much film, but I've read some of the sexy names are Hupmhrey, Tabor, King or Lattimore. Does anyone think any of those stand much above anyone else in this class?

Matt Miller swears Quincy Wilson from Florida is better than tabor

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by Andrei00 View Post
    Figured this might be worth asking here, in case anyone's interested to discuss.

Who do you have as the best CB on board? I haven't watched much film, but I've read some of the sexy names are Hupmhrey, Tabor, King or Lattimore. Does anyone think any of those stand much above anyone else in this class?
    Humphrey and tabor stand above those 2.
    King seems destined to be a slot corner cuz of size abd rumoured lack of speed.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Humphrey and tabor stand above those 2.
    King seems destined to be a slot corner cuz of size abd rumoured lack of speed.
    Do you think Humhrey is a legit, promising prospect of his own, or would you say he's more the result of overhyping Alabama prospects? I don't know anything about the guy.

Do you think Humhrey is a legit, promising prospect of his own, or would you say he's more the result of overhyping Alabama prospects? I don't know anything about the guy.
    Probably a combo of both. He's got good size and athletic abilities but it doesn't take much to cover well with that very good Bama pass rush. Is say he's a Round 1 guy for sure. I'm not sure he's worth a top 10 or 15 tho.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Probably a combo of both. He's got good size and athletic abilities but it doesn't take much to cover well with that very good Bama pass rush. Is say he's a Round 1 guy for sure. I'm not sure he's worth a top 10 or 15 tho.
    I see, thanks. By the way, what do you think of Sidney Jones from Washington? I saw a bit of him and he's definitely interesting. He seems to have a bit of a shutdown corner reputation, but does not seem as highly spoken of as a prospect as others.

I see, thanks. By the way, what do you think of Sidney Jones from Washington? I saw a bit of him and he's definitely interesting. He seems to have a bit of a shutdown corner reputation, but does not seem as highly spoken of as a prospect as others.
    He's pretty solid. Doesn't have the crazy measurables. Late first early 2nd guy.

Kevin king seems interesting. 6 foot 3 192 pounds reportedly runs a 4.56 40. Might be a Sherman.
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 11-21-2016 at 01:46 PM.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

I fully expect cb Kevin King from Washington to be drafted probably in round 3 cuz he fits the Seattle cb position. Some questions on long speed tho

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

#InCaldwellWeTrust

I fully expect cb Kevin King from Washington to be drafted probably in round 3 cuz he fits the Seattle cb position. Some questions on long speed tho

I like in for Oakland too. Raiders will need a 3rd corner with DJ Hayden being a FA. Plus King has the potential to take over for Smith in a few years. Im down with King being drafted in round 3 by Oakland too.

some early romours on guys Declaring?Not Declaring.
    all from rotoworld

RB Donta Foreman Texas is said to be declaring.
    FS Malik Hooker Ohio State is said to be staying. Hooker can be safely argued as the best Free Safety prospect or at worst 3rd best if you count Adams and Peppers as FS.
    OT Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame is said to be staying.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

some early romours on guys Declaring?Not Declaring.
    all from rotoworld

RB Donta Foreman Texas is said to be declaring.
    FS Malik Hooker Ohio State is said to be staying. Hooker can be safely argued as the best Free Safety prospect or at worst 3rd best if you count Adams and Peppers as FS.
    OT Mike McGlinchey Notre Dame is said to be staying.
    Foreman would almost be best coming out next year. Hes talented but this draft is going to be so deep at RB.

Mike McGlinchey has some issues but a pretty descent OT prospect. With this draft being so weak at OT probably would benefit from coming out this year unless he really balls out at next year.

Hookie like you mentioned probably the best FS this draft. Would probably be the best next draft. When its possible that you are going to be a top 10 pick staying a year at school probably isnt going to help your draft position much.

Quote Originally Posted by HunterNRoss View Post
    Foreman would almost be best coming out next year. Hes talented but this draft is going to be so deep at RB.

Mike McGlinchey has some issues but a pretty descent OT prospect. With this draft being so weak at OT probably would benefit from coming out this year unless he really balls out at next year.

Hookie like you mentioned probably the best FS this draft. Would probably be the best next draft. When its possible that you are going to be a top 10 pick staying a year at school probably isnt going to help your draft position much.
    I think u can plug foreman as at worst a 3rd round pick. I'd say he's worth a 2nd.

Yes but at the same time he wouldn't be a early 1st. He's played lt 1 year cuz Stanley was playing it. He fixs his techniques he can make more money.

I don't think hooker is a top 10 pick at this time at least. I don't see 3 safeties going top 10 in the draft.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Can't believe Hooker would stay, he would go top 15 in the draft if he came out.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast