Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Your quick go to meal?

Whats your go-to meal when you have 30 or fewer minutes?

Last night I took two of the Velveta Shells and Cheese, warmed them up- tossed um in a bowl, topped with 2 over easy eggs and and crunchy onions (the ones you buy in the store by the crutons). Took about 10 minutes and was bomb.

Also like to make omlets with left over grilled veggies frequently.
    FIRE JKIDD. A vision we can all live with.

Pita/Lavash, hummus, feta, kalamata olives, sometimes leftover chicken.

I need to start making my own hummus though

Any sandwhich really. However, if I have somekind of fish thawed out for some reason, fish cakes! Pop that fish into the oven for good 10 mins at 400 F then prep while waiting. Chop some red onions, bell peppers, carrots, parsley or whatever I have. Mix it with egg, panko, the cooked protein, then brown it up on the pan. Sauce it up with either honey mustard or garlic and cilantro mayo. Eat it over rice or salad. Sounds a lot for half an hour, but it really isnt.

Quote Originally Posted by CityofTreez View Post
    Pita/Lavash, hummus, feta, kalamata olives, sometimes leftover chicken.

I need to start making my own hummus though
    That sounds great. I'm going to have to try it. I just use a food processor for hummus. Throw a can of garbanzo beans, a little olive oil, red pepper, and pine nuts.

tacos
    grilled chicken/veggies
    pasta with a protein mixed in
    stir fry
    sandwich
    salad

all easy to make, and takes no time

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

With the benefit of my family being in the Chinese restaurant business, I usually whip up a custom dish using our General Tso's sauce as a base. Fry up some chicken, stir fry it into the General Tso's sauce enhanced with garlic and chili flakes added with onions and green onions for further fragrance.

Growing up my mom used to make this a lot since she is half Asian. Idk if it's actually an Asian thing or not but basically it's just a bowl of white rice, fried eggs and bacon and I usually put soy sauce on it. I eat it quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fried egg sandwich with colby cheese and Canadian bacon on whole wheat toast.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    Growing up my mom used to make this a lot since she is half Asian. Idk if it's actually an Asian thing or not but basically it's just a bowl of white rice, fried eggs and bacon and I usually put soy sauce on it. I eat it quite often.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I mean that sounds like more/less ramen but with bacon.

No it doesn't.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

How can something lacking broth be similar to Ramen?

Anyway, I go super easy. I'm a lazy **** so I'll just scramble 3-4 eggs and butter some toast
    Anthony Mantha

Spoil you with 2 angles baby boo

Your quick go to meal?

Hot pastrami and swiss
    One More Time

Couple different things....

OMaha Steak sells italian chicken tenders, and they are great to warm up either in a toaster or regular oven. You can eat them with any side, you can make chicken parm with it, chicken parm sub, etc. Personally favorite sides to go with it are mac and cheese and stewed tomato.

I volunteer at our monthly church breakfast, and I usually walk away with the bag of diced ham leftover from the omelet station. Make a quick pasta and cheese dish and add the ham, very good and quite simple. Also used leftovers from spiral ham for dinner before.

Take leftover roast beef lunch meat and make hot roast beef sandwiches. The supermarket closest to my mother does their own rotisserie roast beef, and that makes perfect cold and hot sandwiches.

Leftover Chick-fil-A nuggets from party platters (provided you have any left over) make great base for orange chicken as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    tacos
    grilled chicken/veggies
    pasta with a protein mixed in
    stir fry

sandwich
    salad

all easy to make, and takes no time
    Same. I probably have tacos/taco salad, stir fry and some kind of pasta/rice with chicken about once a week.

Marcus Mariota

Fried eggs, muenster/cheddar, whatever crusty bread i have... An egg sammy with runny yoke, hot sauce and toasted bread never gets old.

Leftover rice, eggs, sesame oil, sesame seeds, five spice, tumeric, soy sauce, sriracha... Pantry fried rice!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast