Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 106 of 191 FirstFirst ... 65696104105106107108116156 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 2855
    Quote Originally Posted by Alayla View Post
    Not happening Fultz shouldn't even be in our minds at this point.
    our best cases are either Jackson or Ball but honestly I fully expect BC to **** up and take someone like Isaac or something out of the woodwork like that.
    He's in mine. And will be until silver hands him a different team's jersey.

I'm starting to over think this draft. I'm watching Fox, Monk and Tatum videos.

Jackson. Jackson. Jackson. Jackson. Stay focused.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

It's so easy.
    There is a contingent out there make more of his off the court incident than is there. Hopefully, sixers see it for what it is.

There's only one guy not named fultz I might consider drafting over Jackson. And that's probably only if some other bad stuff comes out between now and the draft.

I'm starting to wonder if the teams in front of us might take Jackson or Isaac falling for the potential bs again.

PROCESSING

Who we drafting?

I feel like Boston is just stupid enough to take Jackson or Tatum to fill a need. I think Isaac is too much of an upside risk to take number 1.

However, Boston fans are oddly attached to Jaylen Brown, and it's weird cause he was a pretty bad player last season.

Lakers are taking Ball no matter what, so there will be a chance there to get Fultz. I don't think it's a good chance, but it's definitely a chance. I'd say the odds are like 20-1.

If Fultz refuses to work out with Boston or if Jackson crushes his workout/interview..... there's always a chance. Haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by BChydro86; 05-19-2017 at 01:15 PM.

What about a trade with Boston that gets us there first round pick for our/Sixers 1st + 2019 1st and Okafor. I feel like Danny Ainge is always in a win-now mentality so with the guards they already have they can get Jackson at 3 get some depth at center pick up another first round pick.

I would almost prefer if we don't get Fultz that we trade back a couple of picks and draft Dennis Smith, De'Aaron Fox or Malik Monk and in that order.
    Last edited by phillychi009; 05-19-2017 at 07:12 PM.

I wouldn't even know what we could trade back for. A lot of teams will call to move up but what do they have?

Damn, Thomas going down last night probably locks Fultz in as the pick.

Quote Originally Posted by urban85disciple View Post
    I wouldn't even know what we could trade back for. A lot of teams will call to move up but what do they have?

On the Sixers Sense site, they proposed a trade with Portland. Trade the 3rd pick for CJ McCollum. He's the perfect compliment and the piece that's sorely missing in this offense. Solid outside shooter especially the 3 ball. Or is Josh Jackson too good to pass on especially with the comps to being a better player than Kawhi Leonard coming out of college.

I'd rather just draft Monk than trAde this pick for McCollum.

But I think Josh Jackson is too good on both ends to pass on for a 1 way player in McCollum.

I've landed on something:

Give up what it takes to get into the late 1st, 18-25 range. Take TJ Leaf out of UCLA. A cheaper version of Ryan Anderson. Will never push Saric or Simmons for minutes at the 4 but is a steady good shooter from the outside at the spot. He will make some small ball lineups doable on a much better scale.

PROCESSING

What are the chances they could find a way to trade back into the first and land Donovan Mitchell? I know he's on the small side but he's got a large wingspan, can score in multiple ways...

Thoughts?

Not a fan of his tbh. Of what I've seen his defense struggled. He scores but doesn't help in other ways. I rather have TJ stay than have Mitchell.

PROCESSING

Who we drafting?

I don't see much need for a 2nd draft pick this year. I don't see any centers available that are a big enough upgrade to Holmes.

And I don't see a path that I am comfortable with to get back into the top 8 to get Monk or Smith.

Side question... who has a better nba career, Monk or Korkmaz?

Side thought/hot take... After watching a few videos of Isaac, I'd say he is the most interesting and difficult prospect in the draft to project. High ceiling and low floor, lowest floor of anyone projected in the top 8.... his upside is probably equal to the 2nd tiered prospects though (Jackson and Ball). Reminds me of Darius Miles (the early years) a little bit.

Last edited by BChydro86; 05-21-2017 at 12:14 PM.

I have a hot take like big board that I'll b posting soon. But things have really changed for me the last few days.

PROCESSING