Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Huffs in quite the jam. Hollow point bullets found with gun. Looking at prison time.
    What does this mean, im not familiar with guns
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    100 says we win at least 8.
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    Your on.

Homerism at its finest

Quote Originally Posted by Eagles4Lyfe View Post
    What does this mean, im not familiar with guns
    In short: hollow points are bullets designed to mushroom upon impact (the head gets wider), which causes a ton of damage to the things that they hit. Possession of them is a felony. it's not good for Huff.

Philadelphia Eagles Non-Game Related Stuff

And he didn't have a permit to carry which is big. The hollow point bullets is a crime also but not as big as not having a permit to carry

Your baby can't do this

He can easily serve jail time for this

Your baby can't do this

Oh and on top of that he had a dui, possession of marijuana, and was speeding.. So I count 5 charges, 1.carrying a gun without a license 2. Traveling with gun loaded with hollow tip bullets 3. Dui 4. Possession of marijuana 5. Speeding.... My Gawd

This honestly could be the end of josh huff in Philadelphia.. What an idiot

Your baby can't do this

The more information that comes out leads me to believe he won't play here again. The situation seems to get worse every hour with a new details. Just a very dumb thing to do but athletes don't surprise me these days with what they actually do.

Quote Originally Posted by Burkey3472 View Post
    The more information that comes out leads me to believe he won't play here again. The situation seems to get worse every hour with a new details. Just a very dumb thing to do but athletes don't surprise me these days with what they actually do.
    Once a knucklehead, always a knucklehead. Now I really wish Roseman had sent Agholor and Huff to San Fran with Chip for a 7th. Oy vey. Talk about wasting picks.

Now watch Huff do some amazing **** on Sunday.

The return... 2018-19

Quote Originally Posted by Young$avage View Post
    Now watch Huff do some amazing **** on Sunday.
    He'll probably put up hollow stats. He probably won't register a TD though. He'll probably be handcuffed most of the afternoon by the defendants. Wentz could bail him out though. He should do well under the influence of the WR coach however. He's most likely just a bridge to the next WR anyway.
    Last edited by koldjerky; 11-02-2016 at 01:07 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack of Blades View Post
    I don't consider Brand New indie. I consider them ****ing awesome and don't belong to a genre.

Quote Originally Posted by koldjerky View Post
    He'll probably put up hollow stats. He probably won't register a TD though. He'll probably be handcuffed most of the afternoon by the defendants. Wentz could bail him out though. He should do well under the influence of the WR coach however. He's most likely just a bridge to the next WR anyway.
    lol

I'm reading for his actions huff can face a minimum of 3.5 years in prison and a maximum of 10 years in prison. And that's mainly because he didn't have a license to carry in New Jersey. In Texas where he's from you don't need a license but New Jersey is more strict.. If he didn't have the gun/bullets he would probably get off on minor charges tbh..

Learn the law people, it can literally save you jail time.

https://www.google.com/amp/www.nj.co...?client=safari

http://www.csnphilly.com/video/outsi...huff-goes-jail

Your baby can't do this

Quote Originally Posted by jaydubb View Post
    Oh and on top of that he had a dui, possession of marijuana, and was speeding.. So I count 5 charges, 1.carrying a gun without a license 2. Traveling with gun loaded with hollow tip bullets 3. Dui 4. Possession of marijuana 5. Speeding.... My Gawd

This honestly could be the end of josh huff in Philadelphia.. What an idiot
    You can get charged for speeding? When I think of charged I think of jail time, speeding you just pay a ticket or have your day in court. The other stuff I understand.

Quote Originally Posted by monkeyboy View Post
    You can get charged for speeding? When I think of charged I think of jail time, speeding you just pay a ticket or have your day in court. The other stuff I understand.
    In some states when you go 20 mph over the speed limit (which is what he was doing) it would be considered a criminal charge. That being said, I admit I'm not sure if New Jersey has that law or not tbh, I don't live in New Jersey

Your baby can't do this

Here’s what really bugs me about guys like Huff.
    He has to….HAS TO know he was already on the bubble.
    He has to know he’s completely replaceable.
    He has to know he’s making basically league minimum, that there is absolutely no financial penalty for the Eagles to cut him.
    He has to know he’s not producing. He has to know that’s he’s caught a measly 48 balls over 3 seasons. He has to know he’s contributing almost nothing to the offense with his 13 catches and 72 yards.
    He Has to know kick returners are a dime a dozen.
    He has to know all this. And knowing all this he has to be afraid. He has to be nervous of his future, as he knows its tenuous at best. He has to be doing everything in his power to make an impression because he has to know that otherwise he’s toast at the end of the year.
    Knowing this….he must….MUST behave exactly the opposite of what he just did. He must do everything in his power to impress, contribute. He has to.
    But he couldn’t help it could he? Had to roll with the stereotype – nobody ****s with me – I’ll break the law, rip down the road with my illegal windows, illegal gun, illegal bullets, illegal weed and damn the ****ing consequences. I’m Josh Huff Muther****ers!
    I’d cut an idiot like this immediately….not for the illegal offense….but because he’s an idiot.

If the Cubs can do, we can do it, right?

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast