Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    **** Gallo and Chandler, neither one can tough it out when we need them most. I'd let Gallo walk next year and trade Barton to try and get up high enough in the draft to get someone like Miles Bridges from MSU who probably wouldn't play too much his first year but could be a dangerous combo forward to pair with Juancho in the future, and both are good fits next to Jokic. Then, hopefully we could get Paul Millsap to come and probably a veteran SG, like Sefolosha who knows Millsap and could play some back up SG if Beasley isn't quite ready.

Nelson/Murray/Mudiay
    Harris/Sefolosha/Beasley
    Chandler/Hernangomez/Bridges
    Millsap/Faried/Arthur
    Jokic/Plumlee

That team is sooooooo much better defensively. Harris, Chandler, and Millsap are all above average defenders to fit around Nelson and Jokic. The second unit would have an explosive scorer in Murray, solid 3 and D guys in Juancho and Sefolosha, Faried's high energy, and Plumlee's playmaking.

But, either way, hopefully we find a way to sneak into the playoffs. It won't be easy but it'd be huge for the young guys.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Lol someone is a little negative.... Couldn't have anything to do with Duke losing, could it? Go Tar Heels!
    duke has been up and down all year long. Not shocking. Disappointing? Absolutely but not surprising. Still took down UNC TWICE..including the semi finals in the ACC tourney. So...yea. ACC champs too. UNC better hope to win it all...otherwise...Duke got bragging rights.

As far as the Nuggets go...Portland is simply on fire. Even if we do take some games in this gauntlet of a stretch, I don't think we can hold them off. We have a game against them AT Portland...that's going to be hell.

I don't trust, nor do I like, our veterans. We have awful player leadership. Gallo and Ill Will simply don't want to be leaders and rather play hero ball....or just get injured when we need them the most. Jameer helps at times but he's not vital. Barton is becoming more and more like Corey Brewer by the second.

Mike Miller literally does nothing except sit on the bench to talk. Hibbert is just here for no reason. Faried needs Jokic to be effective.

Darth is too hurt to continue to play. The only vet that has been buying in and always working is Mason...but he doesn't have the skill-set to take over games.

Portland will always have Dame and C.J...no matter what. If all else fails....Dame and C.J will carry them. We don't have that.

We don't even go to our BEST player when we need to.

This ****ing team man. We have the lead by a point with 20 seconds left. Jameer takes it down to 7 seconds and takes a 22 foot jumper that's a damn air ball. Harden scoops it up, runs the floor, runs right by 4 different Nuggets, and gets an easy bucket. 2.4 seconds left and Malone draws up the stupidest in bounds play possible. What a damn let down.

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    **** Gallo and Chandler, neither one can tough it out when we need them most. I'd let Gallo walk next year and trade Barton to try and get up high enough in the draft to get someone like Miles Bridges from MSU who probably wouldn't play too much his first year but could be a dangerous combo forward to pair with Juancho in the future, and both are good fits next to Jokic. Then, hopefully we could get Paul Millsap to come and probably a veteran SG, like Sefolosha who knows Millsap and could play some back up SG if Beasley isn't quite ready.

Nelson/Murray/Mudiay
    Harris/Sefolosha/Beasley
    Chandler/Hernangomez/Bridges
    Millsap/Faried/Arthur
    Jokic/Plumlee

That team is sooooooo much better defensively. Harris, Chandler, and Millsap are all above average defenders to fit around Nelson and Jokic. The second unit would have an explosive scorer in Murray, solid 3 and D guys in Juancho and Sefolosha, Faried's high energy, and Plumlee's playmaking.

But, either way, hopefully we find a way to sneak into the playoffs. It won't be easy but it'd be huge for the young guys.
    Well and the more you read articles Chandler is not happy in Denver. Miles Bridges would fit great next to Jokic I have been saying that all year. Draymond Green except a higher ceiling coming out of college and a ton more athletic.

Gallo is a ****ing bandaid. A little dude gives him a bone contusion and can't pay down the stretch. I had a bone contusion and never missed a game in hockey, funny thing same location as Gallo too.

Chandler like I said drops settle hints he wants out.

Nelson who has played better wants the last shot even though he shouldn't be given that light.

Mudiay throws some douchey twitter post about being a "lost file"

Barton is day and night. Who knows who is going to show up.

Faried is good only next to Jokic.

Arthur gets a contract and can't step on the floor the next year.

Juancho, Murray, Jokic, Harris, and Plumlee give consistent effort nightly on both ends. Portland has twice as many home games as us for the rest of the year, likely will hold the tie breaker at seasons end, and is so ****ing hot its unreal.

Huge huge win for the Nuggets tonight. What a way to fight after losing two close ones to Houston. I can't believe this team has beaten GSW, CLE, and BOS all in one year.

Quote Originally Posted by mgjohnson7851 View Post
    Huge huge win for the Nuggets tonight. What a way to fight after losing two close ones to Houston. I can't believe this team has beaten GSW, CLE, and BOS all in one year.
    Still been a team that has been bad against good teams this year.

I don't think Garris is talked about enough when talking about our future. There's not many good ones around the league and it's not crazy to say he's a top 10 SG in the league right now. He's always been an above average defender but has been shooting lights out and his ball handling has been dramatically improved from last year. His cutting ability and chemistry with Jokic can't be overstated, I think they're our two best, and most important players.

''Sig by Johnle''

We could use some help from Melo's ***** *** tonight...

''Sig by Johnle''

It's always fun to lay an egg against a team that we can handle...that doesn't have Boogie.

We're still doing this **** at this stage of the game. Portland technically is ahead of us and in the 8th spot....our play-offs start tomorrow at.....Portland.

We should see everything we need to see here..

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    It's always fun to lay an egg against a team that we can handle...that doesn't have Boogie.

We're still doing this **** at this stage of the game. Portland technically is ahead of us and in the 8th spot....our play-offs start tomorrow at.....Portland.

We should see everything we need to see here..
    We lose we are done. 9 games left not having the tie breaker with a harder schedule.

Essentially yea. Our remaining schedule is worlds harder than what Portland has and we're on the road for most of them.

Honestly, this game wouldn't matter that much for Portland if they did lose it. I mean geez...we can easily lose 4/5 in a row and that'll do it.

I'm looking for inspired play the rest of the way...if we lay goose eggs in any of them. that's completely shameful.

Quote Originally Posted by BRAVE KID View Post
    Essentially yea. Our remaining schedule is worlds harder than what Portland has and we're on the road for most of them.

Honestly, this game wouldn't matter that much for Portland if they did lose it. I mean geez...we can easily lose 4/5 in a row and that'll do it.

I'm looking for inspired play the rest of the way...if we lay goose eggs in any of them. that's completely shameful.
    Exactly. One thing to go and play hard against Houston and lose but losing to NOLA the way we did was absolutely shameful and accountability should be placed on the veterans and Malone.

Does that performance constitute as "inspired." I mean Barton flat out said they "wanted it more." If your opponent, who's fighting for the same thing, wants it more...are you really playing inspired? Even Faried chimed in with this effort thing.

Not only lost but Nurkic had a career night. Whoopie. And he rubbed it in post-game...what a charming fellow. Easy to play well when you have two of the games best established guards.

Welp....it's pretty much over. This team STILL has issues with "effort" or "who they want to be" and coaching.

Part of me feels for Malone. That's a lot of players to try to incorporate...and frankly...we were doing well without Ill Will and Gallo.

Then the other side says....you've had a full season to figure out who works well with who. You trying to appease players or are you trying to win? And I'm mainly focusing on the veteran players...

Barton and Gallo just don't fit this team. Both are ball stoppers, and this team works best when the offense is free flowing. If their shots aren't falling, they don't offer much value. Malone is also very frustrating, his rotations don't make much sense, most of the time. I've always liked Malone but he got out-coached badly in this one, some of it us personnel but he has to be held somewhat accountable. Hopefully we consolidate some of our assets and make the rotations easier. This year wasn't a lost cause, because of Jokic and Harris taking steps forward as well as Murray and Hernangomez showing promise.

''Sig by Johnle''

The Plumlee trade has left a sour taste in my mouth. Nurk needed to be traded, but Plumlee just is brutal to watch sometimes like last night.

Malone was right all along, we need veteran leadership, and only Faried and Nelson show it. Gallo and Chandler just don't get it.

We have a ton of money this offseason but not making the playoffs along with Gallo moving on doesn't attract those top veterans.

The only thing that makes sense is Otto Porter. He is a defender who fits the age and mold of this team. Washington can resign him but they will pay a luxury tax in doing so. He is the biggest star ready guy out there that given a contract would sign here.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast