Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415
    Quote Originally Posted by tp13baby View Post
    The Plumlee trade has left a sour taste in my mouth. Nurk needed to be traded, but Plumlee just is brutal to watch sometimes like last night.

Malone was right all along, we need veteran leadership, and only Faried and Nelson show it. Gallo and Chandler just don't get it.

We have a ton of money this offseason but not making the playoffs along with Gallo moving on doesn't attract those top veterans.

The only thing that makes sense is Otto Porter. He is a defender who fits the age and mold of this team. Washington can resign him but they will pay a luxury tax in doing so. He is the biggest star ready guy out there that given a contract would sign here.
    This. We got absolutely fleeced in that trade. And why in the world would you trade Nurkic to a team that's not only in your division, but also fighting for a playoff spot with you? Plumlee sucks more often than not. We should have known that the Nuggets weren't interested in the playoffs this year when THAT'S the move they make. It's hard for the players to give a **** about the playoffs when the coach and front office couldn't care less.

I think we need to calm down a bit. Plumlee has struggled a bit, but we needed a backup C and Plumlee is a good backup that can play next to Jokic in limited minutes. The reality is Nurk was never going to work here, and we probably shouldn't have traded him in the division, but the way he pouted and his poor play diminished his value. We all knew Nurk was good but his attitude was **** and he didn't fix with Jokic. I think many are bitter because of Nurk playing this well, which is understandable. One thing is for sure, Nurkic went to the perfect spot with a very good coach and two superstar guards.

''Sig by Johnle''

Quote Originally Posted by CodeRed View Post
    I think we need to calm down a bit. Plumlee has struggled a bit, but we needed a backup C and Plumlee is a good backup that can play next to Jokic in limited minutes. The reality is Nurk was never going to work here, and we probably shouldn't have traded him in the division, but the way he pouted and his poor play diminished his value. We all knew Nurk was good but his attitude was **** and he didn't fix with Jokic. I think many are bitter because of Nurk playing this well, which is understandable. One thing is for sure, Nurkic went to the perfect spot with a very good coach and two superstar guards.
    Nurkic really isn't doing anything different. His numbers per 36 are about the same. I'm just not impressed with Plumlee. Nothing to do with what we gave up. Plumlee is a good backup who plays bad half the games. The second unit also doesn't show up with or with out him. He will likely get paid at worst 10 mil plus per year, my guess is 14 mil will be his range for a guy who plays 20 minute. My opinion Faried should be getting more minutes than him and he isn't. Also he doesn't improve our shot blocking in any way.

Meh. Still was a fun season. Coaching and vets screwed us when it mattered.

Still a ton to look forward to. This offseason is by far the most important for Connelly. We have a team on the brink of the playoffs with our biggest free agent of this generation going to leave. He has done a solid job at draffting but he needs to do something to make his mark this offseason.

Very proud of the team against Houston last night. They were getting blown out early but fought back and made it into a game. We're just not better than Houston (well...we just don't have anyone that can make Harden work...at all).

Very cool to see that fight. Mudiay is getting minutes too.

If the T-wolves can help us out tonight (again)...must win against NO....we're not out of it just yet...

Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5131415