Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 16 to 25 of 25
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    JPP or Chandler Jones and Tru Johnson
    We don't need much defense improvement outside of some turnovers. We need better oline and qb play. We're 2nd in pass defense. Run defense is subpar.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Dirty Duval
    Posts
    7,944
    kelvin beachum will be the LT next year, gotta get a RT

    beachum has played fantastic the past 8 weeks or so. I think he's only going to get better.

    we need a LG also

  3. #18
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    kelvin beachum will be the LT next year, gotta get a RT

    beachum has played fantastic the past 8 weeks or so. I think he's only going to get better.

    we need a LG also

    Agree

    Beachum has been our best player on offense this year

    RT and LG should both be a target



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  4. #19
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    JPP or Chandler Jones and Tru Johnson
    We don't need much defense improvement outside of some turnovers. We need better oline and qb play. We're 2nd in pass defense. Run defense is subpar.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    We have a TON of money still

    Also add LJ not coming back should be like 5 or 6 mil in cap

    Thomas and Odrick both prolly get cut

    Thomas is a lazy sack of **** since being paid and Once we go back to a regular defense then Odrick has no place here

    That'll be 13 mil more

    My number 1 want is Tru Johnson tho

    Him and Ramsey would form the best CB duo in the league IMO



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    kelvin beachum will be the LT next year, gotta get a RT

    beachum has played fantastic the past 8 weeks or so. I think he's only going to get better.

    we need a LG also
    He didn't seem bad but he's not worth that contract.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Agree

    Beachum has been our best player on offense this year

    RT and LG should both be a target
    Id say Linder or Lee have a better case

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  7. #22
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Jags4Life View Post
    kelvin beachum will be the LT next year, gotta get a RT

    beachum has played fantastic the past 8 weeks or so. I think he's only going to get better.

    we need a LG also
    He didn't seem bad but he's not worth that contract.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    Maybe not that contract option but we can decline and sign him to something else



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Maybe not that contract option but we can decline and sign him to something else
    Why would he want to come back and play for less dough. This ain't madden

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

  9. #24
    hotdalton18's Avatar
    hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Posts
    14,069
    Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Maybe not that contract option but we can decline and sign him to something else
    Why would he want to come back and play for less dough. This ain't madden

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
    We offer him more then everybody else? It'll be less then that option IMO



    2015-16 DPOY


    Hassan Whiteside

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    22,557
    Lets sign: Melvin ingram, Ron leary, Tony Jefferson.

    Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

    The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

    #InCaldwellWeTrust

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •