Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2017 free agency talk

Let's go

The Future Jacksonville Jaguars Offense

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Terror Armstead, Ryan Schreider, Cordy Glenn, Kevin Zeitler have to be names the Jags look at to address our OL. I personally like David DeCastro and was a huge fan of his during his NFL Draft.

Other names I like: Trumane Johnson, Calais Campbell, Eric Berry, Stephon Gilmore, Dontari Poe, Chad Greenway (mentor role), Darian Stewart, Tony Jefferson, Mario Addison/K'wan Short, Kelvin Shepard (LB depth), Spikes (LB Depth), Trufant, Chandler Jones.

Whatever we do, the OL, DL, and DBs have to be addressed. LB could use a boost if there is the right names to take over to help out Telvin Smith and Myles Jack. Skuta and Poz need to go. Roy Miller at DT is horrible for where this team needs to go to be a playoff and SB contender in a year or two. Cyprien sucks, so we definitely need help at SS. Maybe converting a FS might help too. Berry is a pipe dream for me. The offensive weapons are there, but the OL isn't there to be a physical hard running team with Ivory as the featured back in close games. Our OL needs to keep Bortles upright so he doesn't need to force passes and be an INT machine.

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    Terror Armstead, Ryan Schreider, Cordy Glenn, Kevin Zeitler have to be names the Jags look at to address our OL. I personally like David DeCastro and was a huge fan of his during his NFL Draft.

Other names I like: Trumane Johnson, Calais Campbell, Eric Berry, Stephon Gilmore, Dontari Poe, Chad Greenway (mentor role), Darian Stewart, Tony Jefferson, Mario Addison/K'wan Short, Kelvin Shepard (LB depth), Spikes (LB Depth), Trufant, Chandler Jones.

Whatever we do, the OL, DL, and DBs have to be addressed. LB could use a boost if there is the right names to take over to help out Telvin Smith and Myles Jack. Skuta and Poz need to go. Roy Miller at DT is horrible for where this team needs to go to be a playoff and SB contender in a year or two. Cyprien sucks, so we definitely need help at SS. Maybe converting a FS might help too. Berry is a pipe dream for me. The offensive weapons are there, but the OL isn't there to be a physical hard running team with Ivory as the featured back in close games. Our OL needs to keep Bortles upright so he doesn't need to force passes and be an INT machine.
    I agree about the oline. We need to get atleast 2 or maybe 3 (im thinking possible lt(if beachum option not exercised) , lg, rg, rt.

I agree we we should look for a shutdown corner to pair with Ramsey.

I partly disagree about our dline. Odrick and Tyson should be let go. Miller is fine. He's a 4-3 nt who's job is to take up 2 blockers. He seems to do that fine. Depending if we fire gus or not we could keep Odrick to play a DE role with Jackson as well.

I disagree a bit about poz. He's still solid. He doesn't seem to make many mistakes. Skuta definitely needs to go. He's not athletic enough for a 4-3 OLB(one reason why I think Jack is starting over him) and he's not a good pass rusher to be a DE.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Quote Originally Posted by TDjacksonville View Post
    I agree about the oline. We need to get atleast 2 or maybe 3 (im thinking possible lt(if beachum option not exercised) , lg, rg, rt.

I agree we we should look for a shutdown corner to pair with Ramsey.

I partly disagree about our dline. Odrick and Tyson should be let go. Miller is fine. He's a 4-3 nt who's job is to take up 2 blockers. He seems to do that fine. Depending if we fire gus or not we could keep Odrick to play a DE role with Jackson as well.

I disagree a bit about poz. He's still solid. He doesn't seem to make many mistakes. Skuta definitely needs to go. He's not athletic enough for a 4-3 OLB(one reason why I think Jack is starting over him) and he's not a good pass rusher to be a DE.
    As for Poz, if it meant cutting him and getting Chad Greenway to be a cheaper and more effective LB corp leader, would you do it?

Quote Originally Posted by Wade n Fade View Post
    As for Poz, if it meant cutting him and getting Chad Greenway to be a cheaper and more effective LB corp leader, would you do it?
    Greenway isn't as good as poz is. Greenest is washed up and pff said if they were the Vikings they wouldn't have resigned him cuz he's a replacement level player meaning all most any lb could be better than him.

3 better solutions or choices would be AJ Klein, Manti te'o or Zach Brown.
    Last edited by TDjacksonville; 10-24-2016 at 03:37 PM.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

hotdalton18 is offline Jags&Heat&Dodgers&Gators

2017 free agency talk

Trumane Johnson with Ramsey would be CRAZYYYY

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

2017 free agency talk

Jimmy G is a FA right ?

Get McDaniels at HC and get Jimmy to run a system he's shown he can be good in

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Quote Originally Posted by hotdalton18 View Post
    Jimmy G is a FA right ?

Nope. 2018.

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Jimmy G is a FA right ?

Garoppolo was drafted the same year as Bortles

Quote Originally Posted by flgatorsandjags View Post
    Jimmy G is a FA right ?

Garoppolo was drafted the same year as Bortles
    Oh that's right

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

give me Mike Glennon as a better backup for Blake

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Riley Reiff, Matt Kalil, Andrew Whitworth(stop gap) Menelik Watson, Ricky Wagner, mike Renmers would good adds for tackles

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Tj lang, Chance Warmack, Kevin Zeitler, Ron Leary, Larry Warford, hugh thorton.

like joeckel might be a decent option

#InCaldwellWeTrust

Jpp, jabal sheard, Devin Taylor, nick perry, john simon, Alex okafer, Corey lemonior would be some edge rushing help

#InCaldwellWeTrust

2017 free agency talk

JPP or Chandler Jones and Tru Johnson

2015-16 DPOY

Hassan Whiteside

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast