Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    That's a winning fan right there. Those in blue only know what's it like to lose in October, not stand at the top of the mountain. I hope one day you can feel that joy. On second thought. Nah. **** you and the Dodgers.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    For the record...

The political discussion in the Mets > Off Topic discussion area was partly initiated and supported by a super moderator. When I suggested he move his political concerns and discussion to the general Politics discussion forum a few months ago, he said it was okay at least to a point. Another mod seemed okay with it as long as it wasn't personal.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31343383

Really the issue is that you permitted an off topic thread in a baseball forum - so you don't really restrict political discussions or religious discussions to the political or religious forum as you claim. Banning Paulie for "Religious discussion in the Mets forum" doesn't seem fair to me. Off topic = anything not Mets-related, right?
    I totally understand what happened, but it jumped the shark turning into hate speech and viciously attacking a poster. Currently, the Mets moderators are discussing how best to continue with the OT thread, if continuing at all.

As for Paulie, we decided that we didnt want to give him a 10 point infraction due to not having a history at all with any infractions or warnings, so we gave him half. That turned out to be the religious discussion infraction.

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    That's a winning fan right there. Those in blue only know what's it like to lose in October, not stand at the top of the mountain. I hope one day you can feel that joy. On second thought. Nah. **** you and the Dodgers.

On a side note:

I might go to the Giants series, next month. More likely Fri. 28th. It's Fireworks night. If you want to go, let me know before the first week of July. Don't worry, I'll protect you, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post

On a side note:

I might go to the Giants series, next month. More likely Fri. 28th. It's Fireworks night. If you want to go, let me know before the first week of July. Don't worry, I'll protect you, son.
    I actually might be down there for the July 30th game lol. Admittedly, probably to witness a drubbing.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    I totally understand what happened, but it jumped the shark turning into hate speech and viciously attacking a poster. Currently, the Mets moderators are discussing how best to continue with the OT thread, if continuing at all.

As for Paulie, we decided that we didnt want to give him a 10 point infraction due to not having a history at all with any infractions or warnings, so we gave him half. That turned out to be the religious discussion infraction.
    He had no warnings despite repeatedly baiting me - including wishing me dead - over a 3 year period? That's some kind of crazy, but it's not hard to guess who who protected him.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 06-23-2017 at 10:55 PM.

He had no warnings despite repeatedly baiting me - including wishing me dead - over a 3 year period? That's some kind of crazy, but it's not hard to guess who who protected him.
    Well that's just a bit over the top. Death threats? On a sports forum? Wtf

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Well that's just a bit over the top. Death threats? On a sports forum? Wtf

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
    I just had someone say he was gonna come to where I live and yada yada, but he thought I was from the wrong state so I'm probably good.
    Quote Originally Posted by Norm View Post
    Having 4 All Pros on offense=fairy tale.
    Having a look in your eye=key to NFL success.

For the record...

The political discussion in the Mets > Off Topic discussion area was partly initiated and supported by a super moderator. When I suggested he move his political concerns and discussion to the general Politics discussion forum a few months ago, he said it was okay at least to a point. Another mod seemed okay with it as long as it wasn't personal.

http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31343383

Really the issue is that you permitted an off topic thread in a baseball forum - so you don't really restrict political discussions or religious discussions to the political or religious forum as you claim. Banning Paulie for "Religious discussion in the Mets forum" doesn't seem fair to me. Off topic = anything not Mets-related, right?
    I guess you must have missed this post.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31297823

"You don't know how to drink. Your whole generation, you drink for the wrong reasons. My generation, we drink because it's good, because it feels better than unbuttoning your collar, because we deserve it. We drink because it's what men do."

I have a general question. Is eDush's sig within the rules? It's huge and slows down loading.

Big THX to MJ's Bulls and pheagles10 on the sig help!
    Dear T-Mac,
    I miss you.
    Love,
    The Rim

Quote Originally Posted by sep11ie View Post
    I have a general question. Is eDush's sig within the rules? It's huge and slows down loading.
    Soop was able to resize it.

I just had someone say he was gonna come to where I live and yada yada, but he thought I was from the wrong state so I'm probably good.
    In 2012 I had a guy repeatedly ask me where I live, and try to find out what interstate off ramp I use.

Quote Originally Posted by ciaban View Post
    In 2012 I had a guy repeatedly ask me where I live, and try to find out what interstate off ramp I use.
    You may want to report these type of posters so we can step in and handle it. At the very least we would be aware of the situation in case anything happened.

We've had a situation in the past where another poster showed up at another's house without his permission. If you know the story please don't bring up the names of the posters. I'm just letting you and others know that you should never have to feel threatened for your lives while posting here.

PSD is serious business.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    PSD is serious business.
    If it makes you feel better id stalk you if i could : )

Ahh shucks

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast