Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 286
  1. #106
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,639
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    And still the offending post remains.

    • In one of PSD's most active forums.
    • On a page that has moderator presence.

    If you cannot apply the rules consistently in a system that is punitive and permanent. Stop trying. I'm 2-points from being perma-banned. I'll take responsibility for half of the points, but the others were baloney.
    The post has been deleted.

  2. #107
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,442
    Seriously, someone with good writing skills who can articulate our concerns, compose something that we can all send to sdi.

  3. #108
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    25,218
    Quote Originally Posted by BDawk4Prez View Post
    Seriously, someone with good writing skills who can articulate our concerns, compose something that we can all send to sdi.
    Well, apparently its not SDI anymore. It hasn't been for some time. But I have a path into Gracenote that might work. If anyone can wake them up it's me.

  4. #109
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,134
    **** ain't changing; they don't give a **** about their users.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #110
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,147
    Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    **** ain't changing; they don't give a **** about their users.
    pretty much... i get it though to be honest... Nobody uses forums anymore which sucks... i dont change because i am so use to this place and some people would be way to happy if i left... Change is um also bad per the MLB forum : )

    That being said they are doing next to nothing and keeping their users lol... id probably do the same if i knew people would stick around.

  6. #111
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Missouri
    Posts
    66,442
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    pretty much... i get it though to be honest... Nobody uses forums anymore which sucks... i dont change because i am so use to this place and some people would be way to happy if i left... Change is um also bad per the MLB forum : )

    That being said they are doing next to nothing and keeping their users lol... id probably do the same if i knew people would stick around.
    People don't want you gone, they just want you to man up to your word.

    Carson, trust me, even if you turn out to be a really bad QB, BDawk4Prez will always defend you on PSD.

  7. #112
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,348
    I had a recent conversation with someone about posting images and while this isn't really a moderation issue, I think that this rule needs to be changed. I was a moderator back when the rule was implemented and now why it was implemented and the conditions do not apply for it to be a rule.

    It was put into place back when many people were still using dialup and the connection would be substantially hampered by people using images in their posts, so the use was vastly curtailed by the addition of the rule disallowing pictures.

    The site has gone back (rightly) on the 1000 post per thread limit, as that was a means of preventing server errors; which do not happen any more because of upgrades.

  8. #113
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Posts
    39,799
    I know this is a bit late but I just wanted to say that I agree with MJNetsIsles

  9. #114
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    8,095
    Quote Originally Posted by dbroncos78087 View Post
    I had a recent conversation with someone about posting images and while this isn't really a moderation issue, I think that this rule needs to be changed. I was a moderator back when the rule was implemented and now why it was implemented and the conditions do not apply for it to be a rule.

    It was put into place back when many people were still using dialup and the connection would be substantially hampered by people using images in their posts, so the use was vastly curtailed by the addition of the rule disallowing pictures.

    The site has gone back (rightly) on the 1000 post per thread limit, as that was a means of preventing server errors; which do not happen any more because of upgrades.
    I think the thing some mods worry about now is that images might get used just for baiting.

  10. #115
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,134
    Might as well get rid of the ability to type letters and words on here too then.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  11. #116
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    America
    Posts
    77,348
    Quote Originally Posted by Mamba42 View Post
    I think the thing some mods worry about now is that images might get used just for baiting.
    I get what you're saying, but it's just as easy to type the contents out or post a link to an image to bait.

  12. #117
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,134
    Quote Originally Posted by Driven View Post
    I know this is a bit late but I just wanted to say that I agree with MJNetsIsles

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  13. #118
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,147
    I wanna hear peoples take on this because its at the point where being in the MLB forum has become a chore

    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...-thread/page35

    This was going to be my post but I deleted it and put it in here...

    I am saying this now because it has run its course... When the Dodgers lose in the playoffs and kershaw chokes and we bring it up and get banned that is the very last ****ing time i wont step foot in this place.... Rush literally deleted non stop posts and all it has led to is quite literally the same dumb **** literally less than a day later by the same posters after being told to drop it...

    This is why I have stopped posting in the general threads in the MLB area because of the playoffs last year where I had to watch Ciaban troll/act innocent/everyone get warned/rinse repeat with 0 actual baseball talk followed by a dick measuring contest between the dodgers and whomever else they are playing.



    Rush warned people and dodger mod/gibby and the other dodger tools that make the MLB area cancer less than 24 hours later are right back at it.... Whats the ****ing point of trying to bring traffic in when you cant even talk in a forum because a tool of a MOD refuses to grow up... Hell Gibby/Spliff/Dodgerdave are regular posters he is a ****ing MOD..

    How is this not baiting literally minutes after the Giants lose

    Giants lost by one to the Mets, some might call that "getting spanked".

    Please Enlighten me. Again I can post the troll from gibby and others but whatever they shouldnt be held to a higher standard... Someone tell me how that isnt trolling... I am going to ****ing report it right now because I cant even post in the MLB forum because if you say anything at all in any way shape or form about the dodgers you get trolled/ridiculed etc and then the victim card gets played.

  14. #119
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    16,639
    I am saying this now because it has run its course... When the Dodgers lose in the playoffs and kershaw chokes and we bring it up and get banned that is the very last ****ing time i wont step foot in this place

    Several Giants posters already did that last year when the Dodgers got eliminated by the Cubs. If you guys don't like them rubbing it, try telling your fan base (if you're a Giants fan) not to do it themselves. To say the Giants posters in the MLB forum are innocent of not doing the same would be a lie.

  15. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    Several Giants posters already did that last year when the Dodgers got eliminated by the Cubs. If you guys don't like them rubbing it, try telling your fan base (if you're a Giants fan) not to do it themselves. To say the Giants posters in the MLB forum are innocent of not doing the same would be a lie.
    when did I ever suggest Giants fans are Innocent... Its not just Giants fans... The 3 in general constantly bait anytime anyone disagrees with anything and like I stated i can live with Gibby/Spliff etc because they dont have that fancy mod title.... You guys seem to constantly make excuses for Ciaban for whatever reason but enlighten me how he has not baited in that thread? He has... I stated weeks ago there was no point in going any further with it because he cant help himself and will easily do the same crap again and see that thread as an example...


    For the most part Gibby/Me/Spliff etc etc are/have been called on our bull **** in the past and rightfully so... This dude that should be held to a higher standard quite literally gets away with everything and it derails threads and has made the MLB game day thread unviewable.

    Again I am just going to shut up and drop it because all you need to do is wait a bit and he will go back to the same ******** and all I am going to do in the MLB area now is report them if its justified... It sucks because we need all the people we can get including guys like spliff/ciabian/gibby.... Hell Its a 2 way street I expect the same done to me if I am derailing to that extent. See you in 2 weeks when Ciabian pulls his same dumb stuff.

Page 8 of 20 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •