Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 286
  1. #211
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    34,465
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    If it makes you feel better id stalk you if i could : )
    Because you want to see all that championship memorabilia you missed out on?

  2. #212
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    11,158
    #freejon

  3. #213
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    East of the Sun, West of the Moon
    Posts
    25,167
    Quote Originally Posted by Claymation View Post
    I guess you must have missed this post.
    http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...3#post31297823
    No I saw it. I remember everything you post or PM - as far back as 2011.

    Really the issue is that you permitted an off topic thread in a baseball forum - so you don't really restrict political discussions or religious discussions to the political or religious forum as you claim. Banning Paulie for "Religious discussion in the Mets forum" -- that's what it says in the VotD - thread doesn't seem fair to me. Off topic = anything not Mets-related, right?
    Thoughts?
    Last edited by Dugmet; 07-19-2017 at 06:32 AM.

  4. #214
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,093
    Probably time to move on is my thoughts.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  5. #215
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,507
    You remembering everything he has posted for the past 6 years is quite odd.

    Is claymation safe or should I report you?

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

  6. #216
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,093
    Yeah, that sounds like some borderline obsessive stalker ish.

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  7. #217
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,922
    Quote Originally Posted by Soop View Post
    You may want to report these type of posters so we can step in and handle it. At the very least we would be aware of the situation in case anything happened.
    Is this an updated policy?

    Because I previously received messages such as this
    ...Make sure you don't leak any personal info about yourself on here. You don't want me knowing who you are.
    And got replies such as this
    We got your reported private message but PSD usually doesn't legislate PMs. I understand he has been making threats and I already informed him to put you on ignore.
    From PSD's administrators.

    Or is "ignore it" your way of stepping in and handling it?

  8. #218
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    12,374
    When did you receive that PM reply, and from who?

  9. #219
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    13,922
    Quote Originally Posted by ThomasTomasz View Post
    When did you receive that PM reply, and from who?
    The moderator is still active here, so I'd certainly prefer not to say publically. If it's important I'd need to tell you in a PM.

  10. #220
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Annapolis MD
    Posts
    12,374
    Quote Originally Posted by filihok View Post
    The moderator is still active here, so I'd certainly prefer not to say publically. If it's important I'd need to tell you in a PM.
    Well, admins and mods are different. Up until last May 2016, Sports Illustrator was the admin here, and since then, Rush and I are splitting duties. We are the only ones who report and have access to SDI/Covers (the company that owns the site.). Things like that should be reported to us, and Rush and I are now taking them to our contact and reporting them.

  11. #221
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Because you want to see all that championship memorabilia you missed out on?
    i hate everything about you and all of your teams in your area lol

    Lol I have a deep hate for the 49ers because of the catch.... I have a deep hate for the warriors because of them beating lebron... I have a deep hate of the giants because they killed my dreams... its just not fair

  12. #222
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    35,093
    HATE HATE HATE


    c

    "there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

  13. #223
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    San Francisco, CA
    Posts
    34,465
    Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    i hate everything about you and all of your teams in your area lol

    Lol I have a deep hate for the 49ers because of the catch.... I have a deep hate for the warriors because of them beating lebron... I have a deep hate of the giants because they killed my dreams... its just not fair
    Why The Catch?

  14. #224
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Philadelphia
    Posts
    88,028
    Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    Why The Catch?
    football was my first sport... i fell inlove with favre and became a packers fan in like 94... dad in jail and step dad loved the packers... young to owens was as bad as 4th and 26... why? because on the kickoff for the 49ers the returner clearly fumbled and he was called down...

    edit- not the returner.. maybe a run play. Nope it was jerry rice...Holy **** this still eats at me

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GRmwV9OnFbc
    Last edited by More-Than-Most; 08-04-2017 at 02:27 AM.

  15. #225
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    21,507
    Lol how did the ref miss that?
    Clear as day and ref #102 had an easy angle

    Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •