Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast
    if i get suspended again what do I get like 5 to 10? Just make me and Spliff whole again
    Last edited by ewing; 12-14-2016 at 10:09 PM.

25 to life, ninja. This **** ain't a game.

"there's no shines in my shinebox"

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    None of you are my friend. Except Dug, he's Spock.
    Um.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Quote Originally Posted by MJNetsIsles View Post
    And I know I know I'm better than you. Your world and your memories, truly suck.

Where I come from, what I remember, is a very warm and loving world where you can say and do anything.

Where the light on top is green. The light in the middle is yellow, and when you stop. It stops on the bottom on red.

Here everything is changed and upside down. It's why none of you are happy. This is Satan's timeline.

Think Donald Trump. How he touches everybody and won the election.
    Think Rudy G. Those are good politicians, who are against the broken system.
    You are one weird fellow..

Also nothing to add here (shocker I know) but I don't even recognize half of the Mods (and super mods) here.. Not sure if that's more on me just staying within the NBA and Lakers forums or lack of activity of some Mods. I know this has mainly always been an issue in the past.

Free As Seagull.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post

Also nothing to add here (shocker I know) but I don't even recognize half of the Mods (and super mods) here.. Not sure if that's more on me just staying within the NBA and Lakers forums or lack of activity of some Mods. I know this has mainly always been an issue in the past.
    I would say it's the bold.

Quote Originally Posted by Avenged24 View Post

There was also lots of moderator turnover right before the start of the 2015 NFL season. Then in April, Rush and I took over for SI as admins of the site, and we've been steadily growing the number of TMs and moderators since then. Lots of changes, but we think they are for the better (at least the ones Rush and I made) especially bringing back the commissioners.

So I see absolutely none of the issues raised have been dealt with, nor have any of the active and contributing members that were banned for little or no reason been reinstated. If PSD started to address the website's issues (repeatedly brought to their attention) I might worry that Obama actually did change the fabric of America.

Quote Originally Posted by flea View Post
    So I see absolutely none of the issues raised have been dealt with, nor have any of the active and contributing members that were banned for little or no reason been reinstated. If PSD started to address the website's issues (repeatedly brought to their attention) I might worry that Obama actually did change the fabric of America.
    Send SDI some feedback then.

Quote Originally Posted by Timmmahhh View Post
    Come Be The Apple Of The PWW Owner's Eye!

*PSD Wrestling Wars Link* http://forums.prosportsdaily.com/sho...restling-Wars!

As we've said there's not much we can do, unfortunately. We would like to do more, however, our issues aren't top priority. The main thing we can do is reinstate people, but that's about it.

Lol I am still waiting for the check recent posts to be fixed... i post in so many different areas its hard to keep track of my last topics... when i try to go to my last posts it takes me back to january of last year

Send SDI a well-written response. I hate to cop out but that's the best I can do right now. If they hear from enough of you they might be able to push us up the priority list.

Quote Originally Posted by More-Than-Most View Post
    Lol I am still waiting for the check recent posts to be fixed... i post in so many different areas its hard to keep track of my last topics... when i try to go to my last posts it takes me back to january of last year
    Yeah, that **** really ****ed up the very helpful Tapatalk PSD experience. I don't expect it ever to be fixed either.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugmet View Post
    Transparency and consistency.

Openly admit to mistakes -- especially when they lead to non-refundable infraction points. In the meantime explain to me how calling somoneone, "my choochie face" is infractable, but calling someone a douchebag is not infractable?
    And still the offending post remains.

• In one of PSD's most active forums.
    • On a page that has moderator presence.

If you cannot apply the rules consistently in a system that is punitive and permanent. Stop trying. I'm 2-points from being perma-banned. I'll take responsibility for half of the points, but the others were baloney.
    Last edited by Dugmet; 02-17-2017 at 11:00 AM.
    Baseball Maverick: How Sandy Alderson Revolutionized Baseball and Revived the Mets
    I am that Daddy Cool

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast