Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast

he he he he... Bodgers

scha·den·freu·de
    ˈSHädənˌfroidə/
    noun

pleasure derived by someone from another person's misfortune.

he he he he...

Hehehehe

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

A troll thread.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

If it was a troll thread, it'd be in the MLB or Dodger forum. You don't like it? Then show yourself the door.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Quote Originally Posted by dodgerdave View Post
    A troll thread.
    It's not a troll thread. It's in our own forum.

It doesn't matter. It's a pointless thread designed to bait.

Future Hall of Shamers:
    (1) B.A.L.C.O. Barroids (2) Mark McJuicer (3) Jose Chem-seco (4) Rafael Palmeiroids (5) Ken Chem-initi (6) Jason Gi-andro (7) Ryan Fraud (8) Muscle Melk (9) Woman-Ram (10) Shammy Sosa (11) Roger Clear-mens (12) A-Roid (13) Ryan HGHoward

I respectfully disagree. It is the Giants fan(s) rejoicing in the defeat of the Dodgers on their own forum. Like spliff said, you don't have to like it or even be here to know it's a thing.
    Baseball has been very very good to me!

As a giants fan I enjoy the Dodgers losing, in he post season it is sweeter, with Kershaw on the mound it was great and I was rooting for the Cubs so it was a good game to watch.

The only thing that made me sad yesterday was the ATT merger, that means the Dodger fans might get to see the games in a year or two, which means advertising will go up, which means the dodgers will have more money to spend.

Coming from you I find it ironic. House rules. You don't like em then kindly get the **** out and cry in your forum about it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

#MakeAmericaPeeAgain

It doesn't matter. It's in our own forum. This is not against the rules. If you guys made a similar thread in the Dodgers forum, there shouldn't be an issue either. It's not a bait or troll thread.

Last edited by sf1giantfan; 10-23-2016 at 04:09 PM.

^^WE NEED THESE GUYS NOW.

Bitter and butthurt fraudger fan. Don't go looking for it and you won't find it. #dontlookatme literally LOL. It's a BEAUTIFUL thread in our own forum. Awesome subject. I love it lol. Next to the Giants winning, my second greatest joy is repeatedly witnessing the collapse of LA's no heart franchise. Watching loud mouth fans constantly see their team gag when it matters is of great importance lmao!

Quote Originally Posted by Rush View Post
    It doesn't matter. It's in our own forum. This is not against the rules. If you guys made a similar thread in the Dodgers forum, there shouldn't be an issue either. It's not a bait or troll thread.
    Nobody owns a forum. Anyone can post anywhere. This forum is for Giants news and discussion. You want to talk bad about a team, go post in the off-topic thread or the around the league thread. I can care less what you guys say there. This is a flame thread.

Future Hall of Shamers:

Nobody owns a forum. Anyone can post anywhere. This forum is for Giants news and discussion. You want to talk bad about a team, go post in the off-topic thread or the around the league thread. I can care less what you guys say there. This is a flame thread.
    It's really simple, no rules are being broken. There's no reason for you to come in and make a big deal about this.

Waaaah waaaah waaaaah! 😭 Whining, crying, and being salty in ANOTHER team's forum because of your own team's inferiority. Take your L man and stop looking for a made up fight in your head. This thread was NOT posted in your forum, and was not intended as a bait thread for your fan base. This was posted for Giants fans, IN A GIANTS FORUM, so that we can relish a rival's loss. It wasn't intentionally posted so "dodgerdave" could see it and get sand in his female parts LOL. Get over yourself lmao

Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast